Limelight Forums

Full Version: My friend cant join the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, my friend has for about 2 days trying to connect with the server. He has tried to delete steam, addons, gmod more or less everything. Sometimes he comes to sending client info and sometimes to sounds and from there his gmod game crashes. "This has also happened to another friend of mine" He tried downloading the content packs, but that did not work. Do you guys have any clue why this happens? Or hopefully a fix? If you do i'll love you forever. This happens only on this server btw.
I will tell you what I did when gmod crashed for me.
Library -> Garry's mod right click on it -> properties -> local files -> verify integrity ...
Already tried that
Sometimes the content which are automatically downloaded onto Gmod when joining is too much for Gmod to handle it used to happen to me on other servers. Try going to Single player and then starting a game, then try and join the server while still on Single player, it has worked for me a lot.
didnt work
gutted
Well, an admin can change this to solved. The solution to the problem was to change the resolution to max and then join the server
Thanks for the update! Moved