Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mr. Freeze

Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:71445796

Server: EvoCity_v33x

Ban Reason: Failure to follow FearRP (2.1) Lying during @ situation

Why should you be unbanned?: For the first I wasn't finish writeing to him, the holse thing started like that I was following some rebels when they left their base (in industrial) and they drived outside the industrial and I was driving after they had entered the tunnel. Then I stopped beside them and said "ha ha you guys thought I was raiding you" or something like that suddenly one of them takes out an AK and runs too me and points it at me for less that 10 sec and maby says something that I does't hear maby because I was in third person in my car, or he had a bad mic also he said something and ran away while telling me it with a ak pointed at me for less that 10 sec. After they ran away I quickly sent and request too the government that they there were rebels in a suit and two in gas masks with an AK. So I brought an officer with me driving pas their base or home suddenly they pull out guns and said out of the car, the cop goes out of the car and maby has a gun (didn't clearly see that) I only saw that they killed him. So seconds after they suddenly just executed me after saying "you are our hostage" or something then I asked local OOC "reason for hostage?" or something then they might have said that they didn't have any hostage rope and suddenly executed me... called admin tried to explane and they the case was turned agains me while I was trying to explane the hole story, then admin said tell me why you fear RP and I asked him to say that again and I had no idea why the case was turned agains me`? I didn't get any answare, and then some of the rebels said "don't come to our property again" or something, and I clearly didn't hear that when they told me and they might didn't tell me and if they did the road outside the tunnel aren't their property and I was mostely standing on the side walk outside their base (so that is not their base) :-\ 

Banned by: [L²] Rocket

When I asked them why they have killed you or try to hostage you they answered with because you called the police on them. Then you completely denied that. I checked the logs and you did infact call the police on them, therefore you lied in an admin situation.

They had a weapon on you and gave you an order. And your excuse on this thread is
"says something that I does't hear maby because I was in third person in my car, or he had a bad mic"

If someone points a weapon on you you must pay attention as your life is in danger and you could die. You should have paid more attention to what they said but instead you move away and broke FearRP
First i never said that i didn't request the cops ( I even brought the cops to them). I said that they couldn't be able toohear my request too the cops because i was far away. Also the request was after the 10 sec or less pointing of an AK, they were allready gone after the pointing.
Second, now i may ask why give me an order woth an AK for no readon (we were outside the tunnel) and I didn't even manage too heare it. I only heard that he was talking for 5 sec or less.
Of course I know that you must be afraid and pay atention when someone points a gun at you, and that is why I stopped my car (I didn't leave my car because I was waiting for an order of leavibg my car or givibg them money. So one of them runs towards me and says something very fast and low that i could not register, sonI just waited in my car and he just ran!? So you mean that i should have legt my car and followed him and hope that I should give him money, i repeat they ran away to their car and drived back to their's base. In real life when robbers come with guns at you for a short amount of time you don't want to follow them if they aren't interested in you you don't want to give a evil person your money and risc your life instead of calling the police for safety and you want to get the he*k out of there!  :-[
I am sorry but I did not understand your last post.

However, the reason on why you are banned is because you've failed to follow FearRP.
The rebels had a gun on you because you've called the police on them.
Therefore giving them a reason to do what they did, even if they killed you.
You've been given an enough time for you to respond to my post. You've failed to show interest in replying. Denied.