Limelight Forums

Full Version: Error Models in recording file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am unable to record videos on my laptop. Instead I tried I tried recording a demo through the console and transfer it to my brother's PC for him to screen record it to a video file to upload to YouTube. However, when playing the demo file back on my brother's PC, it appears that custom models and textures are errors, even though we both have subscribed to the LimeLight workshop content. Does anyone know how we can fix it?

Thanks Smile
(Sep 1, 2015, 09:58 PM)❤CandyCane❤ link Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I am unable to record videos on my laptop. Instead I tried I tried recording a demo through the console and transfer it to my brother's PC for him to screen record it to a video file to upload to YouTube. However, when playing the demo file back on my brother's PC, it appears that custom models and textures are errors, even though we both have subscribed to the LimeLight workshop content. Does anyone know how we can fix it?

Thanks Smile

It depends on what the custom models are. If they are things such as combines, you may need to get CS:S.
If it is other things in general, you will have to either, unsubscribe, resubscribe, restart your game.

Otherwise, no idea.
So do you mean you transfered the raw demo file?