Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban req, different rules for different players.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 638
Name: Jake Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52137989
Reason: Insulting Players
Admin that banned me: Ollie
Ban Time: 24 Hrs

Ok, I put "yagmi is a ****" as a door name to test something. Whilst in jail earlier several people were being extremely racist and even though admins were told they ignored it and the players excused it as rp. Not saying what I did was right but it seems like as long as you are a donator/friend of the server then you get let off with everything.

I have also had a ban from contra before for basing on mainstreet, again I completely understand this. However, I have seen several other players do exactly the same for hours on end and no admin cares, it becomes a bit of a joke. Exact same thing has happened with CDM (certain people just getting a warning for it) and not having correct job titles.

I am probably done with this server now. Stop the obvious bias, help players who are not donators/regulars and it will become a lot more popular. Have seen other servers on different games go the same way as this and you end up with a really shitty community. Hope you can fix this.
We're not bias at all, donator or not you'll get banned, go check the ban page.

You clearly have insulted a player in an OOC matter as seen by you using his OOC name. Racism is allowed IC but not OOCly, which you have clearly violated.
Wood is spot on.

Denied