Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Not A Potato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Not A Potato

Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:15842211

Banned by: General Rickets

Server: V2D

Ban Reason: banned for RDM. Me and 3 other rebels where looking for the president, we where gonna kill him becuase he had banned cars, we found out he was in pools, but the pools was under siege by police, and there was a shootout with a clan who owned pools, then one of the clan members near the old motel says, that he is going to attack the police from behind, and we ask if he needed help, because we had a common goal. To get rid of the police so we could kill the president.

Why should you be unbanned?: I think i should be unbanned becuase it was not failRP or RDM, and admin did not even ask us why we did what we did, he just banned us right away without any say.

Evidence: I dont have any evidence, i dont take screen pics or record when i play.
From my point of view you walked up to the SWAT and just started blasting away at them without reason, I still don't fully understand your reason for doing this.

I will get some opinions on this.
Approved