Limelight Forums

Full Version: Leaving because of DDoS? STOP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there Community.

We have received lots of 'I'm leaving because of DDoS' messages lately.

As a Community we stand and fight together, so please think about your decission. We've archived so many things during the last month so lets not stop here. DDoS can't destroy an idea and the idea is LimeLight's Community. Ideas cannot be destroyed, no matter what.

We are looking into professional solutions and are already in contact with specific organizations. Meanwhile you could just play on other Gmod servers or other games.

Thank you Community <3
Whoever leaves "because of ddos" is clearly a Muppet and needs to mature a little.
I am going to leave because of DDOS!

The moment people start leaving the community is when the DDOSer starts winning
We need to stick together through the DDoS and show how much of a "community" we are!
Leave because of DDoS? Im sorry but.. Is there even anyone with such a small brain that could do it?

I mean, we have to stick together if we really like this community, we have to support the Admin Team/ Developers / whatever. Not leave like cowards and give the Attacker reasons to be happy.

Lets go LIMELIGHT! We will solve this im with you!

(laught as much as you want about the way i talk/type. you will be considered same or worst then the DDoS atacker.)
(Sep 15, 2015, 09:08 PM)Clementio link Wrote: [ -> ]Leave because of DDoS? Im sorry but.. Is there even anyone with such a small brain that could do it?

I mean, we have to stick together if we really like this community, we have to support the Admin Team/ Developers / whatever. Not leave like cowards and give the Attacker reasons to be happy.

Lets go LIMELIGHT! We will solve this im with you!

(laught as much as you want about the way i talk/type. you will be considered same or worst then the DDoS atacker.)

[me=Ninja Internet Explorer]Laughs about the way Natalie Clemy talks and types[/me]

What you gona do about it scrub  >Sad
Well, I for one will still be here.  I will be browsing the forums and just play other games until I see the servers come back alive.

Look forward to that day, and I shall be here when it does.
LimeLight will always be forever in my heart. Hopefully all of you guys too!

Lets just all hope for the best.
What the fuck is wrong with a 2 days downtime?
Since i stared playing City Rp back in the FL-days i knew the term ddos before i knew how to ooc, drive, change my job or anything else. Over all these years there were so many attacks and most of the time we kinda sustained right?
And now we have those whiny people like: "cant play LL for 3 Days" "Oh no the community is going to shut down"
If everybody is this whiny, we might actually loose one or two people. But i hardly doubt that two people leaving becasue they cant play for just two days is a big loss.
So heres some good advice: take a small brake. Enjoy the any other game or gamemode. Hit up the LL page on daily basis and come back in one or two days with a fresh mind and a fresh interest. I stopped playing GTA because i used to play it for far to long. Now i picked it up again just foolig around. Doing some Netflix and most of all RL
I mean dont you guys have a real life?
We have one of the strongest gmod communitys with one of the most advanced rp modell and a tech team that brings years of experience and skill. We got DDOS before
(Sep 15, 2015, 08:31 PM)Burnett link Wrote: [ -> ]As a Community we stand and fight together, so please think about your decission. We've archived so many things during the last month so lets not stop here. DDoS can't destroy an idea and the idea is LimeLight's Community. Ideas cannot be destroyed, no matter what.
"We fight together we fall together" Bad boys for Live (actually im just sitting here watching some netflix and posting LL stuff 8))
just tell me if you got any tasks for the community besides calming down
You've all seen attacks like these come and go before on a certain community. This shouldn't stop you from being a loyal part of it all, since these attacks are inevitable. Solutions and development is being worked on around the clock, what is in the future for this very community I personally believe very much in.

Just sit back, do some other stuff for a bit and come back when it's all back to normal.
Limelight is love
(Sep 15, 2015, 08:31 PM)Burnett link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there Community.

We have received lots of 'I'm leaving because of DDoS' messages lately.

As a Community we stand and fight together, so please think about your decission. We've archived so many things during the last month so lets not stop here. DDoS can't destroy an idea and the idea is LimeLight's Community. Ideas cannot be destroyed, no matter what.

We are looking into professional solutions and are already in contact with specific organizations. Meanwhile you could just play on other Gmod servers or other games.

Thank you Community <3
You spelled decision incorrectly. Smile
wtf ddos this is bs im leaving bye