Limelight Forums

Full Version: xo's Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: xo

Ban ID: 595

Banned by: [L²] Enzyme

Server: The one with the bigger map.

Ban Reason: FailRP, not doing job, jumping infront of cars on road

Why should you be unbanned?: I came onto the server in order to have fun, seeing that the server was semi-serious, I thought that I could come on and have a bit of a joke and make a few friends. Apparently jumping on cars is too semi-serious. I did say to the admin that I was just having a joke, and now I know my limits and restraints as to what I can do on the server. I am sorry for what I did last night.

Evidence: I have no evidence of what happened.
(Aug 30, 2015, 01:59 PM)xo_ link Wrote: [ -> ]Server: The one with the bigger map.

It's the v33x map

Also, I'd like to just add some input here. I know xo and I think he should get another chance, so I'm going to give +support. If need be, I can teach him how to play CityRP properly and I think that he will grow to like it.
You were a paramedic messing about jumping in-front of and on top of cars in the middle of the street as they were driving past. Please tell me how this is not considered failRP.

(Aug 30, 2015, 05:59 PM)Enzyme link Wrote: [ -> ]You were a paramedic messing about jumping in-front of and on top of cars in the middle of the street as they were driving past. Please tell me how this is not considered failRP.

I understand, but it was somewhere after midnight for me , about 1 or 2am and I was about to get to bed. I was with a group of people who were also being a bit silly and I understand that it was failRP. I'm sorry, and I really want to come back to the server.
I understand your situation and it's safe to say that we've all been there, but you were messing around in public. I you feel a little "banterific" then I suggest you do so in private, not in the public.

I'm afraid that the ban issued is valid; but you will be unbanned in a few hours. I hope that you've learned something from this ban.

Denied.