Limelight Forums

Full Version: Android VS iOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Debate below,

My Story / Side:
I had an iPhone 3GS for 3 years and an iPhone 4S for about 2 years, which was jailbroken. The phones were pretty meh at the time, but they did the job. Recently, I got a HTC One M8 and I believe it is much better. More powerful, better capabilities when granted root access and Android is simply better to use than iOS AND best of all, a better battery life.

That is my opinion, respect it or not, post below.
I prefer IOS as it feels more comfortable to use. I know android is a lot better and less restrictive, but I don't really see myself using an android phone any time soon.
Both Android and iOS are good, I can't really tell which is better because I've never used an iPhone. (I own an Android Phone). Android is simple and fast, but iOS looks great too.
So I'll say both here.
I prefer IOS. I always used an Iphone (3G,4S,5,5S and a 6). Once I used a Android phone (Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini) but sold it directly after some weeks. Anyways android is good for people who doesn't have a big knowledge about phone's as IOS is harder to use then android. In my opinion
I have always used an iPhone, although it is very restrictive I feel IOS fits the actual design of the phone very well and it looks really good.
Android

Bought an Iphone 3GS on launch, it was a defective unit and was too much bullshit in getting a refund. Ended up getting an android and have never gone back.
Iphones just feel like children's toys when comparing build quality to android flagships and are too small for my large hands.

[Image: uqSlgck.jpg]
I don't prefer one over the other. They each have their merits and drawbacks.

Currently I have an iPhone 5s running iOS 8 and it does it's job fine.
Android all the way!
[me=Project]cries in the corner as he realises, he is a windows phone peasant.[/me]
Android. Bought an LG G3 and never looked back.
Got an iPhone 5s myself, and I'll be upgrading to the new one when they *should* announce it on September 9th.

I couldn't agree more, Androids are far less restrictive, but I honestly don't like the feel/look of them. I've always felt they just have a worse GUI whereas I love the iOS feel and look. So basically I only buy iPhone's for iOS.
I've had my HTC One for over 2 years at this point. It's performing much slower now, but that's usual. I hope to upgrade to that new ASUS phone because 4gb of ram sounds so juicy for a phone, especially for $200. Can't make the best snaps though because it's 13MP rear ):

Sooo, Android.
Android is way better then apple shit xD
I took a couple of quotes and decided to reply to them...

(Sep 6, 2015, 10:43 PM)ZeroHash link Wrote: [ -> ]Android is way better then apple shit xD
(Aug 31, 2015, 12:26 PM)GRiiM link Wrote: [ -> ]Android all the way!
(Aug 31, 2015, 02:41 AM)Kane link Wrote: [ -> ]Android

Bought an Iphone 3GS on launch, it was a defective unit and was too much bullshit in getting a refund. Ended up getting an android and have never gone back.
Iphones just feel like children's toys when comparing build quality to android flagships and are too small for my large hands.
-snip-

[me=WildDorito] Give Hi-5'ves to ZeroHash, Kane and GRiiM [/me]

(Sep 6, 2015, 07:10 PM)Wood link Wrote: [ -> ]Got an iPhone 5s myself, and I'll be upgrading to the new one when they *should* announce it on September 9th.

I couldn't agree more, Androids are far less restrictive, but I honestly don't like the feel/look of them. I've always felt they just have a worse GUI whereas I love the iOS feel and look. So basically I only buy iPhone's for iOS.
The UI on android, in my opinion, is more advanced than iOS, but I do see your point.

(Aug 31, 2015, 02:31 PM)Project link Wrote: [ -> ][me=Project]cries in the corner as he realises, he is a windows phone peasant.[/me]
Don't worry, I know multiple people with Windows Phones, the only issue with them, is that they aren't that mainstream, there isn't a lot of apps available on their market.

Windows Phone.
Pages: 1 2