Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fred's Unban req.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Fred

Ban ID: 567

Banned by: [L²] General Rickets

Server: v2d

Ban Reason: Player disrespect

Why should you be unbanned?:
I asked a couple questions about where this £2500 of donations was going, I was seriously curious after SoulRipper was exposed for pocketing donations. By asking this I was flooded with "you're jealous" and stupid remarks like that, when I just wanted a serious answer.
I was TP'd to Nac, and he explained it all, and it was chill, I thought it was over and I could continue as a bus driver.
After this, 2 people who were obviously offended by my "where's the money going" question [ranger and ghandi] began "bullying me"
this involved calling me a shit driver because I was "asian" (bus driver model), ramming into the bus I was driving, and finally driving on the wrong side of the road, simply to hit me. I didn't really care so I made a joke about a fake pm towards ghandi about CDM'ing someone.
Ghandi obviously didn't take my joke lightly, and then PM'd me that my mother was good at sex last night or whatever,
so I was a little unchill and told him to get cancer, obviously after he insulted my mother.
Then in OOC people were continuing to talk shit or whatever I was really paying attention, and then all of a sudden while driving my bus I am banned for a week.
I told Nac to tell these kids to stop being so ignorant, and clearly he didn't.
I just responded a little unchill to an insult, hardly player disrespect or whatever, when ghandi and ranger got fuck all.

Honestly, I don't really care about the insults, but at the end of the day, I essentially got banned for asking where this £2500 was going when the only visible payments were $150 max for the servers each month. 

I'd also like to add that for 1 insult, my ban equals the same as "Not here to RP/Clear Minge/DC To avoid staff" I just joined to drive my bus yo

Evidence: Logs ig

final note: can we ignore the "watched" when reviewing the UBR and focus on this situation ONLY?
You told someone to get cancer. That sort of disrespect is not welcome here. Why should you be unbanned?
(Aug 30, 2015, 07:11 PM)General Rickets link Wrote: [ -> ]You told someone to get cancer. That sort of disrespect is not welcome here. Why should you be unbanned?

I understand it was harsh, I was just pretty frustrated because Ghandi kept trying to turn me into an angry gamer :S
Not only was he attempting to CDM me, but then told me "my mother was good last night"
So I reacted slightly unchill, which is expected if you were in my situation.
Does it deserve a ban? maybe. Does it deserve a WEEK ban? certainly not. I said 2 words which may, or may not offend someone, after they offended me.
My ban is going to expire soon which I don't really care about, but I want this ban either removed, or shortened from my record because it makes me seem like I've done some serious minging or some stupid shit like that so please hurry with your response.
I don't see why the ban would NOT remain on your record.

You did break a rule; and rather an important one and basic one at that.
You DID disrespect a player and you did so in an unacceptable manner which makes me feel that the ban should definitely record.
(Sep 2, 2015, 09:30 PM)Enzyme link Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why the ban would NOT remain on your record.

You did break a rule; and rather an important one and basic one at that.
You DID disrespect a player and you did so in an unacceptable manner which makes me feel that the ban should definitely record.

After he directly insulted me? It's human nature.
And the whole week for such a simple offence makes me seem like I hunted him down to directly say to him IRL
"get cancer"
ok the ban has expired, but I would still like to argue it's place on my record
Denied you insulted another player which is against the rules wether or not it was an act of retaliation or not.