Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Nevill

Ban ID: 561

Banned by: Rocket

Server: 2d

Ban Reason: Click bot

Why should you be unbanned?: I was cutting the wood, and i was watching a video in my mobile and my screen was turned off, and i was clicking with my fingers, and watching the video, i wanted to have fun while i'am collecting some wood, anyways, Rocket removed the trees while i'am still clicking, then he banned me for this reason, but i'am not, when i saw the reason of the banned, i thought it's not allowed to click with my fingers if you away from the game?! but when i asked rocket he said you were using the auto clicker, but i wasn't. you will Ask me, can't you hear the game from the headphones? i was watching the video, so i can't hear anything except the video, and you have to know, i never download this Program.. and i'll not.

Evidence: I showed Rocket the video which one i was watching.
people said you went to get tea or somethign idk im sorry for posting i had to ok bye
Why would you have your screen turned off if you were on your phone and clicking on the computer that wouldn't make sense.
(Aug 29, 2015, 12:55 PM)Tank link Wrote: [ -> ]people said you went to get tea or somethign idk im sorry for posting i had to ok bye

?

who said that, and i didn't get any tea, please stop lying, and people didn't say that, because i don't know anyone was on when i got the banned
(Aug 29, 2015, 01:00 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you have your screen turned off if you were on your phone and clicking on the computer that wouldn't make sense.

wat? problem if i have it off? it's my screen, and i'm free to turn it off, and if i know i'am going to get banned because i'am using the auto clicker, i'll not turn the screen off because the admin may catch me. but i was sure i'll not get banned because i'am not using any cheating programs. my Mouse is in front of me, and i'am clicking while the phone in front of me also. problem?!
My point in asking you that question was why would you turn off your screen if you were still in the game clicking while using a phone to view something else. That just doesn't make any sense.
After a long discussion in a steam chat with this player he has proven to me that he was not using any forum of third party programs.

Approved.