Limelight Forums

Full Version: Frosty's Admin Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:

Time/Date: Frosty

Steam ID: Obay's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56058157

Name of Administrator: [L²] Obay

Evidence:

(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay kicked Arach for "Camera Spamming - Warning (2/3)".

(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay took 'p' access (Physgun) from Frosty for 30 minutes for reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'Laserpointing // Warning (2/3)'.

(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay took 'p' access (Physgun) from Leeandrajae for 30 minutes for
reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'LaserPointing // Warning (2/3) '.

Obay was mic spamming and noclipping to build which is not proper roleplay.

He kicked/banned people from their physgun or doing something minor when himself is breaking rules.

https://youtu.be/ms-5cL-z-kA

Please ignore the teamspeak voices.
Please make the video public.
I was there during the time of you getting blacklisted. You and two other players were running around and lazer pointing all over. Which is why me and Obay have blacklisted you and another player for that reason.

(Oct 14, 2015, 12:02 AM)Frosty2255 link Wrote: [ -> ]Obay was mic spamming and noclipping to build which is not proper roleplay.

Obay was playing music from his microphone while building a dupe for an RP he will do on a later date. It was not Role-play at all as it was an Out-Of-Character thing, building is not IC.

Rule (6.8 - A)
Do not use your physgun as a laser pointer.

For more information about the rules click here.
https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.html
Well, yeah, I'm aware of that...

It's the fact that he broke the rules himself.

Also I've made the video public.
From your video you can see a wall speaker which Obay has constructed:
[Image: acc1c16ae5c412463b200671b0292f1d.png]
Hello Frosty2255,

I would first like to thank you for raising your concern with regards to my actions within our servers, however in my opinion, I feel I was not abusing my powers nor was I in breach of the rules.

I would like to address this in sections:-
Quote:"(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay kicked Arach for "Camera Spamming - Warning (2/3)".

(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay took 'p' access (Physgun) from Frosty for 30 minutes for reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'Laserpointing // Warning (2/3)'.

(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay took 'p' access (Physgun) from Leeandrajae for 30 minutes for
reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'LaserPointing // Warning (2/3) '."
Quote:He kicked/banned people from their physgun or doing something minor when himself is breaking rules.

My technique of administration from what you witnessed  first hand is simple;

First Warning (1/3): (Informal Verbal Discipline)
"v33x [22:10:00] [L²] Obay (STEAM_0:1:56058157) said: .//Do me a favor mate?"
"v33x [22:10:21] [L²] Obay (STEAM_0:1:56058157) said: .//Put your physics gun away please."
"v33x [22:10:57] [L²] Obay (STEAM_0:1:56058157) said: .//Do not point with it please."

Second Warning (2/3): (Formal Discipline)
***(!) (ADMIN): [L²] Obay took 'p' access (Physgun) from Frosty for 30 minutes for reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'Laserpointing // Warning (2/3)'.***

Third Warning (LAST CHANCE): (Strict Formal Discipline)
N/A

Quote:Obay was mic spamming and noclipping to build which is not proper roleplay.

From what you can see I was building and preparing for a roleplay called 'Ralph Lauren', my music was on low volume to set an atmosphere and a good feel for the area. (Reference: Spoiler)
That aside I also had small speakers set up to reference 'Where' the music was coming from.

Rule:
Do not mic-spam. If you want to play music through your microphone, have an appropriate building set up and make sure that the volume is not loud.

I am fully aware of this rule, however my volume was appropriate and did not receive any complaint about it, but instead I received many compliments.
The music was on purely for entertainment and to see an atmosphere..

Thank you again for raising your concerns, I hope this clears everything up.
Reviewed and concluded.

No abuse took place. A staff-member is free to use his or her no-clip while building. The accused administrator had speaker-props placed and was playing music through his microphone. The accused admin did not break any rules nor abuse his powers in any way.