Limelight Forums

Full Version: I need a place to vent right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nsfw language below

Ok boys I was catfished from may until September and im in a rage and need to vent, any questions.
I'll go to NASCAR with you man
Fucking cuck
I'll go too.
Who was the catfisher?

Hope you get over the depression part of it. If you need to talk to anyone im always around, hit me up on steam if you feel like it, of course, conversations would be confidential. If you so would should choose to add me
Sorry it happened to you, man.
all grils r fake

Never trust anybody online ever until you've heard their voice and seen enough pictures of them with their pet (*cough* BARKLES).
(Oct 14, 2015, 09:49 AM)Safira link Wrote: [ -> ]all grils r fake

Never trust anybody online ever until you've heard their voice and seen enough pictures of them with their pet (*cough* BARKLES).

Safira is really a dude with a voice changer
(Oct 14, 2015, 07:39 AM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]Who was the catfisher?

that god damn bitch was! fuckin the entire summer! Im literally 10 seconds away from bulldozing and nuking everything between her house in trashua, oh im sorry im not suppose to make fun of a fucking city that has a drug problem and white trash problem because those shittards are so prideful and, and fucking milford.

[Image: air-vent-hidden-safe-1.jpg]

I'm sorry it was too good to pass up

Ot: sorry to hear pal Sad hope shit gets better soon!
I feel sorry for you man, you can hit me up on steam if you need to talk about depression. I'd be glad to help you out or talk about the stuff I've been through so you have someone to connect with.

What I'm wondering though is how you didn't know she was a catfish for such a long time. I always do a double check on the girls I connect with on kik (assuming you're using that), for example a forkselfie or snapchat.

Fuckboy Mark reporting in
It's kinda simple, don't buy shit for people you only know online and have an interest in. Sorry you had to learn it the hard way.
Always do some research on them and don't take their word as fact. Google their usernames, emails, phone numbers, reverse image search their profile pictures etc. Whatever information you can get, use it to check them out.
Gr8 work m8
I know what being catfished is like
hit me up on steam if you need someone to talk to bro
Hence why I don't date online. If you need to cooldown just have a meme war with someone, works for me.
Pages: 1 2