Limelight Forums

Full Version: Blazing's Unblacklist Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Blazing

Issued by: [L²] Rocket

Blacklist ID: 61265

Server: v33x

Why should you be unblacklisted?: Basically, I was running away from the police and I saw a roadblock on Mainstreet. I tried to get away and drive past it, not knowing that it wasn't allowed to try to get away whilst hitting cars in the process [I know, not an excuse but I'm not trying to excuse myself from this, this reason was deserved]. On the way, I hit the undercover administrator and it caused him to go down. I drove through the tunnel, quickly called a paramedic [although I don't think there were any online at the time] and then said to my friend [the passenger], "Wait, didn't he have a gun out?". I realised that I'd broken FearRP and drove back, trying to RP it out by handing myself in to the police so that justice could be served as I would have been arrested had I not broken the FearRP [unintentionally, I was more focused on trying to get through the roadblock than looking at the police officers]. The officer told me to park the car in the AM PM car park, and I was moving my car when the admin pulled me up and told me that I broke FearRP twice [I don't remember the first time I did, I might have already passed when the gun was pulled out at the time, but the second time I tried to come back to make up for]. I remember that Tawee was one of the officers pulling me up when I came back, so he is a witness that I came back and tried to RP out the situation before the admin situation. I explained that I realised that I broke FearRP only afterwards and that's why I came back [deliberately], to try to make up for it and allow the police officers and myself to RP the situation out. Also, I don't think that it was CDM because I called the paramedic as soon as I could and it was an accident occurring from the other reason, which I'm already being punished for.

This is more of an unban request but I don't think it will be responded to on time whereas this may have a chance of being responded to on time. I believe that a blacklist AND a ban isn't really necessary, I think that a blacklist would have been more fair but there's no way of me getting unbanned in time, and that's why I'm trying to appeal this on the basis of what happened from my point of view and that if it was acknowledged, it would have been a ban OR a blacklist, not both.

Evidence: N/A, my evidence is from my explanation above and I think the administrator would agree on my version of what happened apart from things explained from my side such as my thoughts, what I said to my friend, why I came back etc.
You drove recklessly when there was about 3 police cars praked infront of you in 3 different ways, I had a gun pointed at you the second you crashed into the first police car and then you continued to drive through it which led to you running me over.

Therefore it was CDM, and you also broke FearRP as I had a weapon on you.
(Sep 3, 2015, 06:25 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]You drove recklessly when there was about 3 police cars praked infront of you in 3 different ways, I had a gun pointed at you the second you crashed into the first police car and then you continued to drive through it which led to you running me over.

Therefore it was CDM, and you also broke FearRP as I had a weapon on you.
Yeah, I accept that I broke the rule of driving through the car, which was a rule I was unaware about.

However, I never drove through it with the intent to purposefully injure you. I also called a paramedic when I had the opportunity to do so, which signals that I didn't have that intent.

I've already explained why I broke the FearRP, and how I tried to make things better by going back to the city and handing myself in, hoping that the situation could be RPed out before any more harm was done.
Alright, I can see this as somewhat if a misunderstanding. Approved.