Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Barney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP]Barney

Ban ID: 555

Banned by: Rocket

Server: 33x

Ban Reason: Failure to follow FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: attempted to rob a police car(didn't see people in it,they claim it was moving).Then in the spur of the moment ran as i saw them,when i realised they had tasers out i immediately complied but was however banned.I even admitted this as i was being banned.I feel this was a harsh punishment and would much rather take a blacklist from something or even a suspended sentence however i would much rather a clean record(Considering this is the first time i have "broken the rules in all my time on here and would never do anything with malicious intent to ruin the roleplaying atmoshpere.)

Evidence: No evidence really apart from the fact that if i had decided to be a minge and purposely wanted to break the rules i wouldn't have stopped to take my arrest after my lapse of judgement about the police having weapons.
Something else i would like to add if you would like to check the recent bans it seems that two players receive a ban for the same thing get a different ban time.Why would this happen?
[Image: uIcbuW9.png]
Every player's situation is different than the other. I could understand why you have not seen me or them but what the issue is that when I and the other officers told you and your partner-in-crime to follow our orders non of you complied.

I pointed a tazer at you and told you to face the wall, you stood still.
The other officers pointed a tazer and a weapon on your friend and he ran away.

Therefore breaking FearRP.
(Aug 29, 2015, 02:56 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]Every player's situation is different than the other. I could understand why you have not seen me or them but what the issue is that when I and the other officers told you and your partner-in-crime to follow our orders non of you complied.

I pointed a tazer at you and told you to face the wall, you stood still.
The other officers pointed a tazer and a weapon on your friend and he ran away.

Therefore breaking FearRP.
I don't remember you telling me to face the wall(Maybe i didn't hear you if you were using voice?) and whatever my "partner in crime" did shouldn't affect me because part of the reason why i think the ban was 24hr instead of say 6 or even a warning was because my "partner in crime" told you "we dont care",Even though I clearly did care as i tried to reason and complied ASAP.Yet again is it fearRP if i cannot hear you?(Banning me for an IC issue while OOC i couldn't hear you,i even typed in LOOC and you didn't say anything about this so when you gave me reasons for ban so why mention this now?)One more thing i would like to add is how does this classify as worse than whatever blazings offence was considering this is the first time i've broke the rules on the server and simply failed to hear you and stopped after i realised my wrongdoings.Plus i don't actually remember you talking over the mic before you began to tell us about our "rule" breaking.
As far as I remember I wrote the things in the chat and I didn't speak using my mic.

I gave you clear orders to do things and you failed to do them whist I had you under gunpoint which resulted in breaking FearRP. Whatever your friend did is not related to what you did. But both of you broke FearRP therefore both of you got banned for it.
You've failed to give me a reasonable response to appeal this ban. Denied.