Limelight Forums

Full Version: [CLOSED] Lamborghini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to buy the Lamborghini Reventon for a large sum of cash plus a range of useful vehicles which can also be resold to others for a good lump of cash.

You can PM me on these forums or add me on Steam [steamcommunity.com/id/blazing_10].
Bump.
Good luck buying one used. Nobody wants to sell them now because they are gonna skyrocket in value once they are all sold out.
(Aug 28, 2015, 08:57 PM)AwesomeSauce link Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck buying one used. Nobody wants to sell them now because they are gonna skyrocket in value once they are all sold out.
It won't skyrocket. It will rise, but only very slowly and not immediately until like a month after IMO.
(Aug 28, 2015, 08:58 PM)Blazing link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=AwesomeSauce link=topic=1442.msg13809#msg13809 date=1440788269]
Good luck buying one used. Nobody wants to sell them now because they are gonna skyrocket in value once they are all sold out.
It won't skyrocket. It will rise, but only very slowly and not immediately until like a month after IMO.
[/quote]

Still, prices are only gonna go up. You better buy one from the market while you can Tongue
(Aug 28, 2015, 11:12 PM)AwesomeSauce link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Blazing link=topic=1442.msg13811#msg13811 date=1440788332]
[quote author=AwesomeSauce link=topic=1442.msg13809#msg13809 date=1440788269]
[/quote]

Still, prices are only gonna go up. You better buy one from the market while you can Tongue
[/quote]

I already bought one, took out a loan to do so.