Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Mr Doc - telling me to kill my self :(((((
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Mr Doc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230

Server: V2D

Summary: I was walking along to do business with someone(corleone i think) and as I'm walking along mr.doc tells me to kill my self - not sure if he has beef with me or something but he acts like a bit of a mug around me, or maybe thats his personality

Evidence: https://youtu.be/Wl4lgsW4aas
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:45 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: [L²:RP] Mr Doc

Summary: I was walking along to do business with someone(corleone i think) and as I'm walking along mr.doc tells me to kill my self - not sure if he has beef with me or something but he acts like a bit of a mug around me, or maybe thats his personality

First of all iac you putting Sad((( on the title suggests to me that you don't really care what I said, second of all this situation happened a while back at least a week ago (i think) so why are you just bringing this up now? Third of all there is reasoning behind all of this and that reason is you! Now I'm fairly sure you remember but back on FL you treated me like a piece of dirt under your shoe. You were horrible towards every time you saw me and treated me differently than everyone else, also I believe earlier that day you were quite the same towards me. Finally it was a ic concept so in a way "yes" my character does have "beef" with yours!
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:21 PM)Mr Doc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13335#msg13335 date=1440683110]

First of all iac you putting Sad((( on the title suggests to me that you don't really care what I said, second of all this situation happened a while back at least a week ago (i think) so why are you just bringing this up now?

because you still bring up beef with me, i wasn't that offended by it at the time but if i don't have to deal with your angry ass throwing shit rocks at me i'll do what it takes.

Third of all there is reasoning behind all of this and that reason is you! Now I'm fairly sure you remember but back on FL you treated me like a piece of dirt under your shoe.
you mean you getting your self banned right? because on fearless i've never seen or heard you before, i only met you on limelight mate, sry if i don't remember

You were horrible towards every time you saw me and treated me differently than everyone else, also I believe earlier that day you were quite the same towards me.

?? never talked to you before that????? i just ignored you a majority of the time??

Finally it was a ic concept so in a way "yes" my character does have "beef" with yours!

k lol, but since this was a ooc situation as you said "look look hes prop pushing" - means it ooc bro
[/quote]
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:35 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13350#msg13350 date=1440685313]
[quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13335#msg13335 date=1440683110]

First of all iac you putting Sad((( on the title suggests to me that you don't really care what I said, second of all this situation happened a while back at least a week ago (i think) so why are you just bringing this up now?

because you still bring up beef with me, i wasn't that offended by it at the time but if i don't have to deal with your angry ass throwing shit rocks at me i'll do what it takes.

Third of all there is reasoning behind all of this and that reason is you! Now I'm fairly sure you remember but back on FL you treated me like a piece of dirt under your shoe.
you mean you getting your self banned right? because on fearless i've never seen or heard you before, i only met you on limelight mate, sry if i don't remember

You were horrible towards every time you saw me and treated me differently than everyone else, also I believe earlier that day you were quite the same towards me.

?? never talked to you before that????? i just ignored you a majority of the time??

Finally it was a ic concept so in a way "yes" my character does have "beef" with yours!

k lol, but since this was a ooc situation as you said "look look hes prop pushing" - means it ooc bro
[/quote]
[/quote]
Yes you did speak to me and treated me like shit every time, and again why you only posting this BR now? This happendend a while back. "Shit rocks"? So today when I accidentally hit your car you then screamed down your mic saying "Your such a fucking twat" So surely I shouldn't have to deal with your shit rocks as well. Also ic my character does actually have beef with yours so its still ic. Bro
[L²:RP] iac: he will do anything to get me banned
I'm sure this is the other way around.
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:44 PM)Mr Doc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13354#msg13354 date=1440686115]
[quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13350#msg13350 date=1440685313]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Yes you did speak to me and treated me like shit every time,

once again, unless you were under another name i do not remember you

and again why you only posting this BR now? This happendend a while back. "Shit rocks"? So today when I accidentally hit your car you then screamed down your mic saying "Your such a fucking twat" So surely I shouldn't have to deal with your shit rocks as well.

this is exactly the reason, because you go out of your way to piss me off, i normally would of tolerated your shit but its clear your not gonna stop without getting a ban or sometihng

Also ic my character does actually have beef with yours so its still ic. Bro

so what did i exactly do in character to piss your character off?
[/quote]

all in all man, it just seems you go out of your way to piss me off
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:48 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13357#msg13357 date=1440686656]
[quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13354#msg13354 date=1440686115]

[/quote]
[/quote]

and again why you only posting this BR now? This happendend a while back. "Shit rocks"? So today when I accidentally hit your car you then screamed down your mic saying "Your such a fucking twat" So surely I shouldn't have to deal with your shit rocks as well.

this is exactly the reason, because you go out of your way to piss me off, i normally would of tolerated your shit but its clear your not gonna stop without getting a ban or sometihng

[/quote]

[/quote]
And you do the same to me
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:53 PM)Mr Doc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13359#msg13359 date=1440686897]
[quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13357#msg13357 date=1440686656]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

but heres the thing though, i don't?!?!!?!
i don't remember you/or what i've done to you on fearless
all i do on limelight is jsut go with my business and i have you just coming around pissing me off, the only times i speak to you is when i tell you to fuck off because your pissing me off with intent.
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:55 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13361#msg13361 date=1440687199]
[quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13359#msg13359 date=1440686897]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

all i do on limelight is jsut go with my business and i have you just coming around pissing me off, the only times i speak to you is when i tell you to fuck off because your pissing me off with intent.
[/quote]
But here's the thing you do!!!
Don't start acting all innocent now just because your posting something which happened so long ago
And I'm fairly sure you remember very clearly of what happened on FL so again don't start acting all innocent boy now because this very silly argument has happened all before.
(Aug 27, 2015, 04:58 PM)Mr Doc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13363#msg13363 date=1440687332]
[quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13361#msg13361 date=1440687199]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Don't start acting all innocent now just because your posting something which happened so long ago
And I'm fairly sure you remember very clearly of what happened on FL so again don't start acting all innocent boy now because this very silly argument has happened all before.
[/quote]

i'm just gonna stop arguing with you over something i can't remember/never happened?
unless i posted a br on you on fearless i see no reason why you have to hate me, on fearless i kept my self to my self and did my business, i didn't go around like you do hurling abuse
i've said what i have to say and so i'm gonna stop posting
(Aug 27, 2015, 05:36 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13364#msg13364 date=1440687503]
[quote author=iac link=topic=1424.msg13363#msg13363 date=1440687332]
[quote author=Mr Doc link=topic=1424.msg13361#msg13361 date=1440687199]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

i'm just gonna stop arguing with you over something i can't remember/never happened?
unless i posted a br on you on fearless i see no reason why you have to hate me, on fearless i kept my self to my self and did my business, i didn't go around like you do hurling abuse
i've said what i have to say and so i'm gonna stop posting
[/quote]
"go around like you hurling abuse" I don't do that it was just at that point where you were in the same place as me? I don't drive around just trying to find people to abuse, so what you on about??
Another thing, why did you call the video "this fucking guy"?
It is very clear that you both dislike each other. Now this is a community for everyone to enjoy so either sort it out like mature people or don't play with each other.

With that in mind, Doc, it is not acceptable to tell someone to kill themselves.

Accused player suspended for one day.

Approved.