Limelight Forums

Full Version: WinterOak's hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, you may all know me from FearlessRP. After some stuff happened on there I thought it would be best to join LimeLight. I got promoted as a Moderator for FearlessRP then something happened and I am now joining LimeLight.
I will be on the server a lot.
I may even consider donating as the money actually goes towards something.

[move][Image: nyeo9k.png][/move]
Hello Smile
Hey Oak, welcome to the LL forums
Welcome
Yeah, something happened. You got demoted that's what happened. Now you are here because the chance of you getting staff are greater here then FL I presume. Retarded reason to come here but hey, good luck to you!
Guys for christ sake STAY ON TOPIC! Yes he got demoted and? who cares?
Dosent matter if he has been a mod or not on FL dosent give him a bigger chance of staff here.
Everyone is welcome here.

Welcome oak!
Welcome Oaky,

You know. He got demoted, no body should give one single fuck to be honest. Just let him try again Wink
Hey Philip!
(Aug 26, 2015, 07:24 PM)Humla link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, something happened. You got demoted that's what happened. Now you are here because the chance of you getting staff are greater here then FL I presume. Retarded reason to come here but hey, good luck to you!
Lol I bet it is harder to get staff on L² than on FL. Give him some slack.

OT:
[move]G R E E T I N G S[/move]
Hello there! Nice to see you.  Big Grin
Welcome!

I can understand if you got demoted that it would be awkward for you to stick there.
(Aug 27, 2015, 12:33 AM)DanManC link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Humla link=topic=1391.msg13034#msg13034 date=1440609885]
Yeah, something happened. You got demoted that's what happened. Now you are here because the chance of you getting staff are greater here then FL I presume. Retarded reason to come here but hey, good luck to you!
Lol I bet it is harder to get staff on L² than on FL. Give him some slack.
[/quote]

If the admins wouldn't be so butthurt and remove my post you would get my point.

Since he got demoted he will have a bigger chance to get staff here than get a staff position on FL again. Get it? Got it? Good.
(Aug 27, 2015, 01:17 PM)Slater link Wrote: [ -> ]goodluck on getting staff bro :~)

just checked fl for the whole demotion thing and ur so fucking mad u got demoted
honestly ll is better without fucking nerds crying about being demoted in another community, then begging for staff here
holy fuck i hope i never meet you ig
LOL I'm not mad at all. When I got demoted I laughed. I did not come here to try and become staff. I joined because maybe ALL my friends are in this community. What makes me laugh harder is your negative, aggressive posts.
It's sad seeing people instantly assume an aggressive position against a player who decided to join the community for whatever reason.

Welcome!
Pages: 1 2 3