Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suddenly Today I Cant Load Up Server Crashes GMOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I tried to play on the server today even though I was on last night and for some reason it mounts all addons then downloads additional thing , particle etc and freezes on one download? Any suggestions, I have all of the content packs.
The same thing is happening to me. It downloads everything and gets onto the Particle download, then immediately closes as if I ended the process. Barkles told me to load up v2d on SP first then join from there, but that didn't work. No idea what to do now.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the map. You might have had an issue when downloading it, causing it to bug. Failing that, clear your temporary files for Gmod. Will, hopefully, sort out your problem. If not, let us know. While I can't think of anything else it could be, that may work.
Same problem
I've reinstalled the map, GMod crashes anyway. :-\
Hmm... How much space do you each have on the computer drive Gmod is installed on? I had a similar issue before where I only had 120mb of space, and so downloading from the server files when connecting meant the drive was full, and made gmod freeze.

Could be space related, could be RAM related possibly? Idk. Do you have this issue on other servers?