Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Yagmi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Yagmi

Ban ID: 490

Banned by: Theo

Server: x33

Ban Reason: D/C to aviod Arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: i told them i need to go offline yesterday it was late in germany they still handcuffed me and i even destroyed all of my contraband and my pots they came in i didnt attack i just hat a bat out to destroy everything. i told them i need to go offline you can even check the logs that i worte that bevore they wanted me to arrest

EDIT: plus i didnt connect how i wrote there i told them in the chat i need to go offline than the reason than i left probaly the admin only checked when i disconnected....
Involved, I was the one that arrested him.

As I was putting you in cuffs, you said you had to go. Whether it was late or not, you still DC'ed during an arrest. I highly doubt you could not wait 15 more seconds for me to hit you with an arrest baton. Once you were arrested, you could DC and do your jail time once you reconnect. It's obvious that you were just trying to not get arrested, and that's why you got banned.
Thanks For you kind of post ;-;

my last words are: i wasnt trying to DC, when my father says PC off than you need to do it ;-;, i told you i had to go i cant wait some secs...

EDIT: And im not lieying
First of all, I would like to say that I am really sorry for not responding to this sooner.

Secondly, lets look at the situation here. I did some digging in the logs and I did find that you did in fact warn Codeq that you did need to get off at that moment (and the apparent reason from which you have stated in the unban request is that your parents were demanding for you to get off). Now that is understandable; we in fact spoke about this on the server a few days ago and you stated that it was late at night and your parents were not going to have you stay up any longer.

To this argument, though, there is that counterargument that there is no evidence to support what you are saying. And if I were to accept this unban request, I would be going off of some faith that you are telling the truth.

Final Verdict

After analyzing the evidence of you saying to Codeq in-game as you were about to disconnect and what you have said in this unban request, I am going to approve this unban request. I find that you did disconnect while being arrested, but you didn't disconnect to avoid being arrested.

Approved