Limelight Forums

Full Version: [LENDING] Repair Bentley Blower Schematics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to repair a Bentley Blower? Don't waste 100k on the schematics, pay me $9,000 and I'll repair the Bentley Blower for you! PM me on these forums or add me on Steam [steamcommunity.com/id/blazing_10].
Bump.
Bump #2.
Bump #3.
Bump.
Bump...
Bump.
m8 quit bumping ffs
(Aug 29, 2015, 04:08 PM)Project link Wrote: [ -> ]m8 quit bumping ffs
Refer to my profile picture.
(Aug 29, 2015, 05:12 PM)Blazing link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Project link=topic=1342.msg14088#msg14088 date=1440857317]
m8 quit bumping ffs
[/quote]

How long have you been waiting to use that?
(Aug 29, 2015, 06:25 PM)DanManC link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Blazing link=topic=1342.msg14099#msg14099 date=1440861120]
[quote author=Project link=topic=1342.msg14088#msg14088 date=1440857317]
m8 quit bumping ffs
[/quote]

How long have you been waiting to use that?
[/quote]

Not long, somebody told me to switch colours when lobbying with him for CS:GO Competitive right after I changed profile pictures to this and then he saw my profile picture.
I suggest you should stop spamming your market thread with "bump"
It seems very pointless since every time you did it no one bothered to contact you back, also it is giving you more and more posts to account. Which could be classed as "whoring" You need to be patient mate.
(Sep 5, 2015, 04:05 PM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you should stop spamming your market thread with "bump"
It seems very pointless since every time you did it no one bothered to contact you back, also it is giving you more and more posts to account. Which could be classed as "whoring" You need to be patient mate.
I don't care about my post count; if I really did then I'd find better ways to be a post "whore".

Trading takes patience, and so I perservered. It just seems that in this case, people aren't interested in getting the Bentley Blower as it doesn't appeal to them.

Furthermore, you've literally just necro'd a thread, then tried to bring me up about something which you've literally just done, and about 10x worse. Next time, "I suggest" that you look at the post dates...
(Sep 5, 2015, 04:48 PM)Blazing link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Blurr link=topic=1342.msg15645#msg15645 date=1441461943]
I don't care about my post count; if I really did then I'd find better ways to be a post "whore".

Trading takes patience, and so I perservered. It just seems that in this case, people aren't interested in getting the Bentley Blower as it doesn't appeal to them.

Furthermore, you've literally just necro'd a thread, then tried to bring me up about something which you've literally just done, and about 10x worse. Next time, "I suggest" that you look at the post dates...
[/quote]

1. The term is 'shitposting'
2. It's not necroposting, the reply before him was only a week old and this is still an open market thread.
3. If you are no longer interested in this thread then PM an admin to close it
(Sep 5, 2015, 05:17 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Blazing link=topic=1342.msg15653#msg15653 date=1441464529]
[quote author=Blurr link=topic=1342.msg15645#msg15645 date=1441461943]

[/quote]

1. The term is 'shitposting'
2. It's not necroposting, the reply before him was only a week old and this is still an open market thread.
3. If you are no longer interested in this thread then PM an admin to close it
[/quote]

I never gave it a name.

A week old is a lot in these circumstances to be fair, and it's still pretty stupid to make a post lecturing me about not to do something and then doing that yourself...

I don't know why you don't think I'm interested in this thread anymore. I've kept it open and just simply stopped bumping it.
Pages: 1 2