Limelight Forums

Full Version: Problem when connecting to the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning / day / evening!
I have an unknown issue regarding Garry's mod which I cannot solve and I am turning towards you guys and I am asking for help to solve this issue.
Basically my issue is the following - whenever I try to join v2d / v33x I do get to the point ''Sending Client Info'' and just as a single block remains till I actually enter the server, my game suddenly shuts down - no errors or such.I have tried to fix this issue on my own. I have tried removing addons which probably cause issues when entering the server, verified the game cache several times and etc, but none of the have any effect.
So I ask all of you who have any knowledge or experienced this issue to give me any advice or tip or whatever just to solve this issue.
Thank you!
First go into singleplayer and join the server from there Smile I had those issues..
But idk how they got resolved.
Going to try and I will reply with the result.
(Aug 24, 2015, 02:32 PM)BoxAbout link Wrote: [ -> ]First go into singleplayer and join the server from there Smile I had those issues..
But idk how they got resolved.

So it did really work, thank you!
No problem Smile
I have the same issue, unless I join build/beta I have to join singleplayer first.

no idea why, maybe too many addons?
Well Wood I did remove around 30 of my addons I think, but I don't really think that was the issue, however as I start joining through singleplayer and then into the server, everything is alright.
I think this has been solved, could you archive it?