Limelight Forums

Full Version: Farewell freinds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow members of Limelight. I'm sad to put some of you in the position of calling you out by a rank instead of calling you out by a name, but personally I havent had alot of time to get to know people around Limelight and I havent had the willing spirit of doing so.

As some of you know, I've been thrown trough shit from top to toe, trough my whole life, though have I had a smile on my lip at all time. Now, at some point of everybody's life, depression will hit harder than usual and well.. That happend to me, and trust me It's not the first time i've been trough this.

Now, looking away from all this drama, I'm only here to wish you all good trough life and tell you my farewell. Trust me, I'm not done with Limelight. You might even see me roaming around the corners in the servers or on the website and there's one little reason to why that is. You're all unique, creative and beautiful in your own way. I can't beleive everybody in that weird "real life" thing, can trash talk us "nerds" for being what we are. Jesus, you guys are the most amazing people I've met trough my whole life and yeah, I might be a "sad person" for saying that, but that's how my life has been and I can't lie. I think It's fucking awesome.

Either way, I've had a rude act against some of my privious friends over steam and I'd like to explaine everything and gladly welcome you to add me back again. I can of course completly understand if that's out of the question, but what can I say? I've been a mistake trough my whole life so I gotta stand up to the title at some point, eh?

Either way, feel free to add me if you'd like the whole story. It was an amazing joyride filled with exciting loops and beautiful experiences. I might come back in an hour, I might come back in a year. Either way, you guys just need to know that you've been the best family I've had so far. Have a good one.

~ Bowie
See ya later mate
Bye Bowie Sad
Hope to see you again! Smile
[move][Image: 2dvtnoy.png][/move]
Sad
Bye.
Farewell
Goodbye, hope to see you again! Smile
See ya Bowie, hope to see you back some time soon, take care.
bye  Smile
Goodbye
Goodbye Bowie Smile
Goodbye, Bowie <3
Hope to see you on the servers now and again, Farewell and good luck with all future endeavors.
Bowie nu!
Pages: 1 2