Limelight Forums

Full Version: Re: unban req
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Sid
Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 439

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban? Theo

Server: Which server did it happen on? v2d

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? The ban was that i killed a person and got a warning and a few minutes later another man died by my side.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? i think i should be unbaned couse the first kill was an accident and i was saying to my buddies that i am playing with that i was sorry. We did all three have a good time at limelight before i got baned. ok, now we can jump over to the 2nd death. I was driving trough a tunnel with my firetruck when suddently a driver was on my side of the road (he has to be from The Greate Britan) and i turned as fast as posibble and the tunnel is a smal road so the people that do not have a car have to walk inn the tunnel. That is the main reason why he died. I turned so fast that i was not able to see that a little person is in my way/middle of the road..... i know it is my foult and i should not have killed him. But i think it is a bad reason to ban someone that killed 2 persons within a accident.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. Sorry, no
[/quote]oooo
(Aug 7, 2015, 09:49 PM)Wood link Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings,
Upon investigating the case and looking into the evidence provided, the evidence shown you standing in fount of the nexus top floor glass. The player who had you under FearRP, had the weapon pointing through the glass (which you can shoot through) and the gun was clearly pointed at your head whilst he shouted open the door.

Due to this glass being shoot-through-able, this player would have been able to kill you instantly as you was right up-to the glass standing looking at the player. This means FearRP applied and the player clearly let you know that it applied yet you still ran away.

Kind Regards,
Wood.
Upon investigating the case and looking into the evidence provided, the evidence shown you standing in fount of the nexus top floor glass. The player who had you under FearRP, had the weapon pointing through the glass (which you can shoot through) and the gun was clearly pointed at your head whilst he shouted open the door.

Due to this glass being shoot-through-able, this player would have been able to kill you instantly as you was right up-to the glass standing looking at the player. This means FearRP applied and the player clearly let you know that it applied yet you still ran away.

Kind Regards,
Wood.

Kind Regards,
Wood.

Kind Regards,
Wood.

Kind Regards,
Wood.

Kind Regards,
Wood.
First of all, I want to apologize for taking such a long time to respond. I failed to realize that this unban request was under my name and that was a mistake that I sincerely apologize for making.

Second of all, lets move onto what happened in the situation. I remember this one quite well for you had previously ran someone over and I let you off with a warning as I took your word that it was nothing but an accident. But after that, I remember that in the tunnel there was enough room for you to move off closer (or even hit) the right side of the tunnel. After I had just given you a warning regarding you hitting another person in a case that I found to be a blatant and purposeful CDM. Because of the warning, the fact that this happened just moments after I had given said warning, and my perspective on the situation, I cannot find your story believable enough to warrant an unban. Given that you are already unbanned (my fault entirely for not respond soon enough), I see no reason to remove this ban from your history.

Final Verdict

Denied.