Limelight Forums

Full Version: bilboTZ Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Adam (bilboTZ)

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 385

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban? Raptor

Server: Which server did it happen on? CityRP

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? [b]Using 3rd Person to look inside bases[/b]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?
Yesterday was my first day on the server and I was really enjoying it. I found the people who played friendly and the staff members very helpful. I spent a lot of time following what other people were doing so I could learn how to play correctly on this server. Firstly, I was a police officer and I walked into the big building on pool street, as I walked in I saw what appeared to be a open fading door and behind it , a huge stack of contraband. I was then shot at by one of the occupants so I shot back and killed that person. I ran out of the building and requested for backup , 5 minutes later backup arrived. We ran in the building and the occupants opened the fading door and there was no contraband so obviously it had been moved. The full team carried out a search on the rest of the building which I then followed, I walked into a room and into a huge argument and people talking about meta gaming. I think someone had pointed out that there was a fake wall hiding the contraband that had been moved. Im new to server and would never have known that was a fake wall so it was obviously not me who pointed that out. The raid ended and I carried on with roleplay, I was then teleported by and admin who then froze me in the sky for 10 minutes without explaining what was going on. After trying to get his attention numerous times I typed in OOC that I was going to have to go off soon. I have played other servers before and I know people get banned if they leave in a modsit as they look the guilty culprit, however I had not done anything wrong to my own belief. I care for my Grandma so I couldnt wait around without being spoken to as the admin was speaking to someone else. So today , looking forward to play on the server after enjoying my first day I have found myself to be banned for 3 days? Considering, I was not spoken to or informed on the mistake I had made then I don't believe it is right to ban someone trying to learn the rules and start the server?

Evidence: I did not collect any evidence but I do hope I am back on this server learning the ropes soon.
You were invlvoed in an admin situation I froze you somewhere high and away because you kept on messing around even when I froze you, you stared lazer pointing randomly shooting your weapon.

You can not jus disconnect during an admin situation when I concluded the case everyone even the police that were with you in the raid said that you stood on a table and said that you can see the contraband if you look from the 3rd person perspective. Which is abusing the 3rd person camera. 
-- INVOLVED AS I WAS THE SRU --

I actually reported you, you were the one screaming"IT IS A FAKE WALL" whilst using third person to look over it, I do not see any reason why you should be unblacklisted, you were in a admin situation, punching the air, lazerpointing everywhere. Therefore I think the blacklist should remain,

Kind regards,

Ping
You've failed to reply with enough evidence or anything that would let me approve this un-ban request.

Denied