Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cyberbulling and FearRP: BR on Haazey, Waj the, Ranger, Gandhi, "The Bathroom"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Haazey, Waj the, Ranger, Gandhi and "The Bathroom"

SteamID: waj the cheeky munter - STEAM_0:0:40819487
SteamID: Ranger - STEAM_0:0:49875694
SteamID: Haazey - STEAM_0:0:53009291
SteamID: Gandhi - STEAM_0:1:55520192
SteamID: The Bathroom of Oscar Pistorius - STEAM_0:1:39855121

Server: V2d at around 13.45 till 14.15 (Portugal time GMT+0 or GMT+1)

Also Involved but not to report just as a withness: Tristanesk

Summary:
First question to all the admins of this comunnity? What is the punishment for cyberbulling? Yes you heard right cyberbulling. Thats the first part of this ban request, when all the reported players keep bulling me every single day in OOC or in voice chat just because i cant speak "Fluent English". What is already wrong cause noone needs to speak fluent english to play on this server.

Now the acussed players will say: "you said to us die". <-- That is wrong. After like 10/20 minutes getting bullied and you guys making fun of me i just said. "beleive me, im being honest, i WOULD NOT CARE if you died." Yes that is true and its in the logs so i have no problem about that. If i get bullied every single day i guess theres a time that i would really not care if you disapeer. Oh and dont lie, admins got logs, dont try to put words in my mouth. And i also got Tristanesk, i dont know if he will come here but he was involved and tried to make them stop, but they kept insulting and making fun of me.

Second! FearRP in this video at minute: I clearly said with my "non fluent english" STOP and he just run away to his house.

Third: Again after OOC insults, they keep insulting me in this "RAID", even called me retard (dont say it was IC its obvious we can understand when something is or its not IC.). Haazeys loves to say "i will BR because you are patroling as SWAT" when i receive a call for him and his friends Smile But well we got the evidence, its long but shows everything.
Also one guy that randomly tried to kill me from the other side of the street that got killed without any other lives in danger.

Notes on video: 1.30m they make fun of me because i said "u" instead of "i".
                      2.20m waj called me retard, clearly an OOC retard.
                      5.45m waj FearRP

I WILL NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY IN YOUR DEFENCE. I WONT ARGUE WITH NOONE. I WILL ONLY ANSWER IF AN ADMIN ASK FOR IT.

Evidence: Im sorry for the 10min video but it was needed to be that long so people would not say i cut the video, it only ends when server crash Smile

https://youtu.be/ciln2j1bQ3Y

NOTE_2: If you post any screenshots, dont forget to post from beginning. Else admin team will check the logs and you will get caught for lying in the tribunal. Thank you.
I fail to see that part in the video where I have broken any rules. I merely retaliated to your racism.
Everyone accused will now put the screenshots of the racism that you have handed out.
Cyber bullying ? Post the whole video please, maybe the part where you request us to die. Don't post a BR when you bully us aswell
2.20m waj called me retard, clearly an OOC retard

how do you know that it was OOC? do you have some magic brain that can definitely tell that we weren't trying to get you away IC?
I like to see what I actually did wrong in this video.
EDIT: This is irrelevant to the current case. If you have evidence of anything please make an player report in a seperate post. Removing all talk on this matter. - Rolorox
Here's some of what was captured of Clem being rude to us (We don't have all of it because we weren't exactly expecting him to make us look like the bad guys.)

Secondly, why don't address the fact that every time we wanted it to stop, you would carry on and generalise "british people" as all being racist. This all started by us merely correcting something you said in OOC, then you brought racism into this.

Finally, lets talk about all of the rules that you broke in this video:
1. You were using IC for OOC reasons.
2. You pointed guns at people as a police officer when you weren't supposed to.
3. At 8:00 you shot somebody by a police car. How do you know he was the one shooting at the nexus (he appears to be unarmed.
4. You metagamed to see that we're in the same clan when arresting us.

I think your ban request shows a large amount of disrespect for other players on the server because you're only showing one side of an argument and you're making us look like the bad guys. If you think that we're being racist, please talk to us through a pm so we may resolve it. I believe that a pm will be a much easier to sort this out rather then taking to OOC to generalise "English people"
Here's also another part where you are using IC for OOC reasons:

You also clearly show yourself patrolling as SRU. I do not need to supply evidence because your video does that for me.
Also I was putting a camera up to take photos. You said I was putting it up to help them look outside? First how did you know I was part of the gang? That would be metagaming. Also it isn't a valid reason to arrest someone for putting a camera up.
This has already been mentioned but i'll post it anyway.

- MetaGaming

8:20 - He looked at his job to know that he was apart of us and instantly said "Cuff him" because he was placing a camera. He clearly Metagamed here. He also MetaGamed here aswell https://prntscr.com/86gc9q

- RDM

8:00 - Here he was shot, looks round the corner and instantly shoots the first person he saw, the person he shot wasn't the one who actually shot as he managed to run away. He clearly RDM'ed here.

- Abuse

Here he said that if we died he would not care. Here are some.
https://i.imgur.com/a7zupFq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/I5U2L5F.jpg

You should also be banned for lying in the court house, don't make a BR when we have the proof and facts
Involved - He told me to die.

At 40 seconds you will see Haazey go up and say "you are patrolling and random raiding"
Clementio then replies with "I am not patrolling you fucking faggot" blatant homophobia towards Haazey in a OOC Matter.

Clementio is using IC chat to ask an OOC question (2:40 Video)

They also handcuffed Haazey because he was in a "emotional state" which is not a valid reason for someone to be placed under handcuffs.  (Video 5:30)

Waj is walking away in which you followed him, how is he meant to know you had a gun on him when walking away hence he was in first person. He had is backed turned. (Video 5:50)

At 7:45 you then get shot from the side of the nexus. You run after the man and then you see he is now unarmed to still shoot him to death instead of arresting him or using your tazer to perform a search for a gun. I am unsure who was shooting you also.

Ranger placed a camera down yet he was never apart of the raid. (8:55 Video)

You also took out the parts where we were all talking in OOC and tell us to die. I recall you saying you are recording the OOC Chat and then you seem to have removed them from this PR. This is tampering with evidence in the courthouse which can lead to a permanent ban

(Aug 19, 2015, 05:00 PM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]Involved - He told me to die.

At 40 seconds you will see Haazey go up and say "you are patrolling and random raiding"
Clementio then replies with "I am not patrolling you fucking faggot" blatant homophobia towards Haazey in a OOC Matter.

Clementio is using IC chat to ask an OOC question (2:40 Video)

They also handcuffed Haazey because he was in a "emotional state" which is not a valid reason for someone to be placed under handcuffs.  (Video 5:30)

Waj is walking away in which you followed him, how is he meant to know you had a gun on him when walking away hence he was in first person. He had is backed turned. (Video 5:50)

At 7:45 you then get shot from the side of the nexus. You run after the man and then you see he is now unarmed to still shoot him to death instead of arresting him or using your tazer to perform a search for a gun. I am unsure who was shooting you also.

Ranger placed a camera down yet he was never apart of the raid. (8:55 Video)

You also took out the parts where we were all talking in OOC and tell us to die. I recall you saying you are recording the OOC Chat and then you seem to have removed them from this PR. This is tampering with evidence in the courthouse which can lead to a permanent ban

This person is not Involved. In the screenshots or logs whatever you all can clearly see that NOONE ask you to die.

First of all, i said to WAJ not you blurr, i said to Waj "i would no care if u die, im honest." It was not for you. And that is clearly stated in the screenshots or logs. So , you are not involved.

Second i just answered this because person is not Involved and is only here because he is friend of all the acused players.

"I am not patrolling you fucking faggot" blatant homophobia towards Haazey in a OOC Matter. <-- Lies. I stated that In Character. Since i was answering and IC matter.

They also handcuffed Haazey because he was in a "emotional state" <-- It was not me so dont comment it on my ban request.

At 7:45 you then get shot from the side of the nexus. You run after the man and then you see he is now unarmed to still shoot him to death instead of arresting him or using your tazer to perform a search for a gun. I am unsure who was shooting you also. <--- I dont know if you need glasses, but i can see him shooting me also see him with a gun. Again your not involved in this Ban Request.

Ranger placed a camera down yet he was never apart of the raid. <-- he placed a camera to help his teammates with the raid. That sadly went over because game crashed.

You also took out the parts where we were all talking in OOC and tell us to die. <--- first admins will see i did not said noone to die and you will all get punished for that. And i did not take any parts, i start recording at the moment i said "im recording" in first seconds of the video. About the chat, admins will have to check it out but im sure your friends will also provide some screenshots Wink

Sadly you are like 5 or 6 against me. But no problems. I got the evidence and I beleive in this Comunnity Administration.
No... If you get anybody from the day you said that, they will say that you were saying it to blurr.
Pages: 1 2