Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™

Ban ID: 332

Banned by: [L²] Ollie

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: Misconduct on other communities

Why should you be unbanned?: Why I think I should be unbanned is because there is NO RULES I have broken at all. There is no rules at all against minging on other servers, and it is not fair at all. I've also been minging on LOTS of DarkRP servers, have I received a ban from that on FL/L2? No I havent. It is not fair at all that I get banned for a month for something I did ON ANOTHER SERVER. I have not broken ANY rules at all (involving this ban, I have done it before when not thinking about my actions), and that is basically unfair to me.
I remember everyone being warned on TS3 a while ago not to minge, but that was on FL. I've gotten that recorded, and there is nobody that says minging on any other servers than FL. And there is NO RULES AGAINST IT.
I am allowed to do whatever I wish on other servers, and it still isn't fair that you ban me for my actions on other servers.

Evidence: None, other than that there is no rule against minging on other servers.

EDIT: Some evidence, the steam chat log from when Ollie added me on steam.
Figured I should add this picture:
[Image: wgGtGgB.png]

The person that banned me from LimeLight, minged himself. Which is another thing that makes it unfair.
You were minging with the L2 tags on putting us in a bad light, Its common sense that such behavior isn't allowed.

As for my ban on the server is becasue I requested the first ban on the list, I was never actually banned for it. I can get Hoot himself to confirm this. 
(Aug 18, 2015, 08:31 PM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]You were minging with the L2 tags on putting us in a bad light, Its common sense that such behavior isn't allowed.

As for my ban on the server is becasue I requested the first ban on the list, I was never actually banned for it. I can get Hoot himself to confirm this.
And you already told me to stop it on Steam, and I changed my name.
Still there is no rules saying minging on other servers with the [L²:RP] tag is not allowed, If it were a rule, I would probably be perma'd from FL. I've minged and gotten banned from 50+ darkrp servers with both L² and FL tags on.
No fucks was given on FL, why is this Splith community so different from darkrp servers?

I would like that Hoot confirm that, yes.
A friend on steam told me to add this:
"pretty unfair ban in my opinion, i go minging on other servers because im trying not to get banned on limelight, never seen a rule saying you cant minge on other servers and also receive a punishment here"

Not gonna mention any names, he didnt want to be mentioned.
(But he said it's okay that he get's mentioned if it's requested)
I will have to agree. This community should not be treated differently, we should not be in charge of players outside of our forums and game mode. It is practically another game entirely, just because its another gmod server doesn't mean we should dictate what players do on it. We should not have bias just because we may know or like the owner. I don't think we should reprimand players for minging on other servers, especially since they are choosing to do it there instead of on here.
(Aug 19, 2015, 09:29 PM)Rolorox link Wrote: [ -> ]I will have to agree. This community should not be treated differently, we should not be in charge of players outside of our forums and game mode. It is practically another game entirely, just because its another gmod server doesn't mean we should dictate what players do on it. We should not have bias just because we may know or like the owner. I don't think we should reprimand players for minging on other servers, especially since they are choosing to do it there instead of on here.
This.
(Aug 19, 2015, 09:29 PM)Rolorox link Wrote: [ -> ]I will have to agree. This community should not be treated differently, we should not be in charge of players outside of our forums and game mode. It is practically another game entirely, just because its another gmod server doesn't mean we should dictate what players do on it. We should not have bias just because we may know or like the owner. I don't think we should reprimand players for minging on other servers, especially since they are choosing to do it there instead of on here.
Still in my opinion they should change their Steam Name and remove the [L²:RP] from their name. And i totaly support a ban for minging with the L² Tag on other Servers, especially if they say things like "This Server sucks, go to LimeLight".
TBH I know im not involved but getting a ban for minging on an other community is a little bit extreme. i did minge once on a server but yet again i removed my FL/L2 Tag. And also i think its not fair that you get banned for 1 MONTH for something that is not in the rules and not on the same server. at least give him a warning.
The only reason you've banned me is because you know the server owner of Splith, and you probably like him since you've banned me for a very unfair reason. In the whole ban history of Fearless and LimeLight, I've never seen anyone banned for this. I've read through Fearless' ban list before, and seen nobody banned for minging on other servers.

People have also minged on Fearless after being told to not do so, I don't see anyone of those getting a punishment here after you warned us not to minge on Fearless.
Hi, moderator of Splith here, I can confirm that Hoot banned Ollie upon request.
(Aug 20, 2015, 03:06 PM)Pawsative link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, moderator of Splith here, I can confirm that Hoot banned Ollie upon request.
I want Hoot to confirm it.
(Aug 20, 2015, 04:06 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Pawsative link=topic=1154.msg11343#msg11343 date=1440076004]
Hi, moderator of Splith here, I can confirm that Hoot banned Ollie upon request.
[/quote]
As per requested m'lady.
[Image: gXKqKNP.png]
(Aug 21, 2015, 12:23 AM)Pawsative link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Darthvirus link=topic=1154.msg11361#msg11361 date=1440079597]
[quote author=Pawsative link=topic=1154.msg11343#msg11343 date=1440076004]
[/quote]
As per requested m'lady.
[Image: gXKqKNP.png]
[/quote]
Good.

I'm still thinking the ban is invalid. I am seriously mad at how bad some of the staff is, giving people a Month ban for their actions on other servers.
unfair in my opinion yet again, getting banned on another server, if tags are on, the staff on the other server should have taken action and asked to remove them, and if you minge on another server, I believe it should be their responsibility to ban you from THEIR servers.
Pages: 1 2