Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Dark Mass
Ban ID: 319
Banned by: [L²] Wood

Server: V2D
Ban Reason: Making remarks in advert to stir trouble between communities

Why should you be unbanned?: Firstly, I apologise for my remark, as It was ment as a small, but stupid joke. I was building in V2D when the server started to lag, I used /advert to make a joke about the lag, as someone else had done it. It was then I recieved this ban. I didn't mean anything by it, as it was simply ment to be a joke. I apologise, and ask you for another chance as I have no hate for either communities, but thought It would be funny to say what I said. I'd also like to state that I was not the only one who said something about soul, yet I only recieved this 30 day ban. At the very least, I ask for a shorter time, as 30 days for a joke is unfair I believe.

Evidence:
Due to recent events, we've decided it's about time to start cutting down on remarks made to stir trouble between the Fearless Community and the LimeLight Community.

Your comment, as funny as you may think it was, was extremely unacceptable and just creates more tension between communities, which is the opposite of what we're working to achieve right now.

Even though you may feel the ban was extreme, from my eyes it was a completely unnecessary comment and we're cutting down hard on people who continue to cause grief for either community.
My intentions were not to stir up trouble or anything of the sort. I admit, It was a stupid thing to say, and I respect that you took action. I just ask to be given another chance to play on the servers.
Approved and lowered to 1 day.

I don't want to see this happening again.
Thank you!
Won't happen again.