Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lol bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Might come on every once in a while, you know, see how everything's going, see how the very few people I actually like on this server are doing, but for now, I'm leaving.

I find a large proportion of the community extremely salty towards Fearless, and actually just salty in general.

I've noticed that many people constantly attack Fearless, especially on the 'update' part of the forum where they just go on about total shit. Examples would be the RV update and the Mute function update. I haven't seen any form of hostility coming from Fearless, and Im tired of all the 'WE DONT WANT HOSTILITY' and then posting shit on their forums. Like, to those that stir it, fuck off and grow up.

Fearless aren't exactly in the right either, not going to go back into that giant clusterfuck of nonsense.

tl;dr - a large portion of the Limelight community is salty, I prefer FL

goobi Smile
fair play, have a nice time elsewhere
You act like this isn't a two way street when it is. The recent shitstorms haven't been started by members of this community, many came after some sharp comments from the owner of FL. In fact he was hinting we directly copied the RV from FL even when the update here went live first. Don't believe me? Go back and check over that thread.

There are going to be hostilities after a split like this. Either act mature and deal with it accordingly or don't and make pointless posts such as this showing you can't rise above the actions of those who keep increasing tension between the two communities.

Goodbye.
(Aug 17, 2015, 01:57 PM)Noble link Wrote:You act like this isn't a two way street when it is. The recent shitstorms haven't been started by members of this community, many came after some sharp comments from the owner of FL. In fact he was hinting we directly copied the RV from FL even when the update here went live first. Don't believe me? Go back and check over that thread.

There are going to be hostilities after a split like this. Either act mature and deal with it accordingly or don't and make pointless posts such as this showing you can't rise above the actions of those who keep increasing tension between the two communities.

Goodbye.
Its a goodbye thread, Im giving my reasons. Deal with it mateee
Lol the salty posts have come early dayumm
I'm not being salty, I'm simply pointing out how you're displaying the exact behavior you claim you're leaving the community because of.
im stating the truth, not being salty Smile
(Aug 17, 2015, 02:00 PM)NarcissisticPenguin link Wrote:Its a goodbye thread, Im giving my reasons. Deal with it mateee
Lol the salty posts have come early dayumm

No offense but I find it wierd for someone who hasn't posted in the newcomers, to place a goodbye post. It seems you are not using this thread as a goodbye thread.

Anyway just wanted to point that out. Never had the chance to play with you, but goodbye and good luck!
I 50% agree. The staff and LL members should just quit posting comments that might provoke Soul. But Soul on other hand should stop teasing also. The fault is on both sides. I see no difference if FL or LL is better in behaviour. It's totaly the same just different content. Limelight already has bad reputation so why ruin it even more by teasing comments like on the mute update on FL?

OT - Goodbye, have a good time anywhere else Tongue
It is sad to see a member leave, I've heard good things about you.

However, people can not judge the majority with the minority. Some players are trying to cause trouble between us two communities we staff are trying our best to stop it wither anyone here sees it or not but we are. We don't want any trouble.

But I understand why you are leaving hopefully some day we get to see you around our servers again. Good bye Smile
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Goodbye!
[move][Image: 2dvtnoy.png][/move]

That leaves me as the only veteran journalist for the EvoCity Newspaper, whoop.

Make sure to bring doughnuts when you come back.
goobi pongwon
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Goodbye Penguin. Hopefully something better will come along, Remember you're always welcome in here if you want to return.
Pages: 1 2