Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request on atoM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Of Player: atoM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44167974

Server: v33x

Summary: Basicly atoM changed team name to Dick's Army as police sergeant.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/rLZxrqf
Sorry.

I didn't really think about it.
As I didn't think about that someone could get easily offended by that. I changed it 1 minute after.
(Aug 17, 2015, 11:54 AM)atoM link Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry.

I didn't really think about it.
As I didn't think about that someone could get easily offended by that. I changed it 1 minute after.

He's the only one who got offended.

Most us even laughed and though it was funny, even the Police Officer rank got filled in seconds.

There's always tolerance in the earlier morning when the server is half empty.
It's not about who's got offended though. It's about the fact he actually did set the teamname to such thing. Which is failRP imo.
(Aug 17, 2015, 12:30 PM)ÐarkN00b link Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about who's got offended though. It's about the fact he actually did set the teamname to such thing. Which is failRP imo.

It would be FailRP if Dick wasn't actually a name, even though it has other meanings.

https://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Dick

You where the only one who complained and spreaded hate in the end anyway, no one else got offended, and the user changed the name right after your complaining, I see no reason for this BR.

I have nothing else to add.
Oh? I trought you said RaMe was the one spreaded the hate and was the only one offended. How come you are changing your statement so fast? Lying in courthouse maybe?

Though Dick may be a name. IT'S DEFIENETLY NOT NAME FOR A JOB. Not to mention he even said he wanted to have fun while there's not much people around. So I guess he did not mean it was a "name". I would accept it if he had ingame name "Dick" but he did not.

Just check logs.
Stop making everything so big you actually posted this PR because I fined you and you told me in the OOC "I make PR for players I don't really like".
Stop with your big-man ego.

I will take the blame for this one if that bothers you but I don't think it's a bannable thing.
(Aug 18, 2015, 10:14 AM)ÐarkN00b link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh? I trought you said RaMe was the one spreaded the hate and was the only one offended. How come you are changing your statement so fast? Lying in courthouse maybe?

Though Dick may be a name. IT'S DEFIENETLY NOT NAME FOR A JOB. Not to mention he even said he wanted to have fun while there's not much people around. So I guess he did not mean it was a "name". I would accept it if he had ingame name "Dick" but he did not.

Just check logs.

I don't need to lie, cause you and Rame are friends, and ralied all this together.

It doesn't take a genious to figure that one out, plus Admin can just check the logs.

You ignoring the BR and are trying to make me look like a fool and offend me, but I'm not a 10y old kid.

Admin come and close this before it turns into a flame thread, cause that's all they want.
Lol, funny thing is that day he made the BR I met him for first time. You're funny that you think everything has to be aganist you XD
(Aug 18, 2015, 03:08 PM)ÐarkN00b link Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, funny thing is that day he made the BR I met him for first time. You're funny that you think everything has to be aganist you XD

Why agaisnt me? I have no complains.

The BR is not even on me, just speaking for what I saw.

Almost no one was complaining, there was no reason to make this BR, since it wasn't affecting anyone.

The only objective here is to get someone ban, just because.
Let's just wait for admin. This is getting nowhere.
Player report denied.