Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just been kicked out my house.
Fuck my life.

*insert sympathy here*
Hope everything gets back on track for your buddy! Good luck bro Tongue
(Aug 17, 2015, 12:09 AM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]Hope everything gets back on track for your buddy! Good luck bro Tongue

Thanks. The huge problem now is, where the fuck do I go.
I thought I had everything back on track.
Jesus, What'd ya do to get kicked out?
(Aug 17, 2015, 12:26 AM)Kierondeeuk link Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus, What'd ya do to get kicked out?

Roommate wants one of his buddies in, I got screwed over.
Youve literally nowhere to sleep currently? What country if i may ask?
(Aug 17, 2015, 12:28 AM)Baskingner link Wrote: [ -> ]Youve literally nowhere to sleep currently? What country if i may ask?

I have 1 month to get my ass elsewhere.

I live in the Netherlands.
(Aug 17, 2015, 12:29 AM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Baskingner link=topic=1091.msg10273#msg10273 date=1439764126]
Youve literally nowhere to sleep currently? What country if i may ask?

I have 1 month to get my ass elsewhere.

I live in the Netherlands.
[/quote]

Well dang :/, parents, other friends? At least its pretty hard to be homeless in NL, there is often a place you can sleep. People who really have to sleep outside can sleep in a "Herberg" for €2,50 a night. Good luck man!
Well, you're living in a devoloped country. Just go to a cafe, login on a Facebook group for flatmates sharing  in your city.(Im assuming that you live in a big city, if not then family is you safest bet). And if every goes to shit then check out "workaway" and find a job where you can get food and shelter 4 hours of work a day. Just tell them your story in the application and you will be good.

Wish you the best.
https://youtu.be/gIuotFZnBtk
Shit, good luck bro.
Shit man, hope you can get everything sorted out soon mate.
Noooo, Doodleh.

Come to the UK and you can live with me, i'll take you, make sure I have plenty of scotch.

But in all seriousness, good luck man! Hope it does come out for the better for you!
Damn man that's horrible! You can sleep on my couch if you come down to the UK! But seriously I'd say call your family and shit or any other friends you May have Smile
Good luck.
Pages: 1 2