Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on [L²:RP] Nyaaaaan :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Nyaaaaan :3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52154570

Server: V33x

Summary: I was at the lake minding my own business when Nyaaaaaan came with his friend and built a wall around my house, after about 5-10 minutes they took me tied me up raided my house and killed me.

Evidence: Screenshots:

Player has 12 hours to edit the post to comply with the Player Report Template.
So, what happened: He had a house, bought the doors and everything. Then i bough the house next to it and asked him, if he could sell the doors. He didnt want to, so i asked him if i could place my base. He accepted and even wanted the dupe. (Which i didnt give him). He had the Code for the door btw. Then ~10 Minutes Later i got a PM from the other Rebel if we should raid his Contra we heared. I just said yes and we hostaged him. the other Rebell was destroying the Contra and i was watching the guy. Then he was just going AFK.
After 5 Minutes of telling him that he should go away (while he was AFK) we just shot him.
In my eyes i didnt break any rule.
So show this proof that I said yes to you placing it there? all you said was "I'll place it anyways"
(Aug 17, 2015, 11:26 AM)colthrax link Wrote: [ -> ]So show this proof that I said yes to you placing it there? all you said was "I'll place it anyways"
When did i? I asked you, you accepted and i placed it. Then you even wanted the dupe.
How should i have proof?
You never asked me for permission to place it, also yes I wanted the dupe any problems with that?
Player report denied due insufficient evidence.