Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Server: v33x

Summary: Darthvirus™ was prop blocking the Nexus door. He then proceded to prop kill. I did not get him prop killing, but I got the one who was prop killed D/C'ing to avoid NLR. (Not much evidence for that, Logs may need to be checked.)

Evidence:
[Image: tqbsr9H.jpg?2]

[Image: kOWcnBG.jpg?1]

[Image: pGxLqGh.jpg?1]
I was bored, tok out a prop and quickly propblocked nexus. Yeah I do realize its against the rules but I removed it instantly a few seconds after I put them there.

Also there was almost no people on, it was not blocking the way for anyone. No cops, nobody trying to enter/leave nexus either.
(Aug 17, 2015, 04:15 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ]I was bored, tok out a prop and quickly propblocked nexus. Yeah I do realize its against the rules but I removed it instantly a few seconds after I put them there.

Also there was almost no people on, it was not blocking the way for anyone. No cops, nobody trying to enter/leave nexus either.

That doesn't matter. Being bored is not a reason to be breaking the rules. It was around a minute there.

Also, after you said to me in LOOC 'You saw nothing'. Well, I did and I put up a report on it.
"You saw nufin" was meant as a joke.
And it wasn't there for minutes, I removed it almost instantly.
(Aug 17, 2015, 04:24 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ]"You saw nufin" was meant as a joke.
And it wasn't there for minutes, I removed it almost instantly.

Which is incorrect. Anyway, you broke the rules. Doesn't matter, what you did was meant.
Not Involved

^ If you know you're not involved, don't post.
User warned.
(Aug 19, 2015, 02:38 AM)Yagmi link Wrote: [ -> ]Not Involved

Darthvirus only if it would be 0.5 sec or 1 minute the reason is Why do you even do such that things i would never
expect that from you because you most times screamed on me FearRP i tough you now what the rules are ? :o

Don't post on here if you are not involved with the PR.
Involved

I can statisfy vouch that this was ment as a joke, however it is not allowed.
(Aug 20, 2015, 06:03 AM)Ping-Hotel link Wrote: [ -> ]Involved

I can statisfy vouch that this was ment as a joke, however it is not allowed.

I would like to correct you here.
You are not involved. It is between me, Darth, and the one who D/C'd to avoid his NLR.
I am involved as I was there, altough I am not commenting anymore cus I am not to high involved in it.
Player report approved