Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2 Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed this is the course of 99 percent of arrests. (Police officer sees speeder, pulls him over, ramming his car 50 times.) (Man starts .//RANDOM m8 DOON FRICK  KALLING ADMIN) (Police officer pulls gun: GE FYCK OUT CAR FEARRP!!<QUICKREFERENCES#11>oneone, than gets warrant and arrests. Than impounds car so he can leave it and get them arrested for trespassing/shot)

What I would like to see: (police officer sees speeder, he than calls it in  on the radio and flips his siren and lights on caution) (Speeder pulls over) (Officer calls in that the speeder is code 4 (Not currently causing trouble)) (Officer walks up to the car and the man rolls down his window (all with / me and / it) Says, "What is going on today sir? Why are you goin so fast?) (Man explains and whatnot, if aggressive, he might do / me starts reaching for a dark object or something. The officer might do: / me notices the man reaching for the object, and presses his panic button on his radio, while pulling his weapon. You could go on from there.

If the offender think it is random/false he could take it up with an admin NOT the officer.  I am really tired of .//WTF FAG SO RANDOM I AM MLG WOUOLD NOT CRIME?

EVEN if you think something is random, you CANNOT break the rules/fearrp. Eg. Standing there refusing to get out of car. .//no im not getting out waiting for admin m9

Thank you.
Eh, what?
Erm what?
TLBig GrinR: Please RP your police situations
Okay!
I agree with this. A lot. This is pretty much what does and what should happen, and, it is annoying.
The problem is, that less than 50% actually pulls over, cause they want to get chased, and once you pull them over, they usually whine over it being random..

So without the speeder actually interested in RPing, it's impossible for the cop to RP himself
https://fraps.com/
(Aug 16, 2015, 03:01 PM)GLOgangGreedXD link Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is, that less than 50% actually pulls over, cause they want to get chased, and once you pull them over, they usually whine over it being random..

So without the speeder actually interested in RPing, it's impossible for the cop to RP himself

And that is why I would like the "speeder" to actually RP, so the cop can RP, = No Whining