Limelight Forums

Full Version: How to Cook Meth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Cooks! If you are reading this then the chances are you have no clue about how to cook some of that sweet sweet meth. Well that stops today! This guide will show you:
1. What ingredients you need
2. How to cook acids
3. How to cook meth
4. How to sell your meth
5. Profit.

Quick Note: Ingame type /chemical to get the current list of things needed to make meth. Also don't forget to change your job to "Meth cook"!

Ingredients, Equipment, and Cost

Alright. So before you start cooking, you will need equipment and of course, ingredients to cook with. The items you need are as follows:

Black Market Items
Chemical Tank = 10,000$
Stove = 7500$
Cyfulthrin Tank= 1200$
Methyalyne Barrel = 2500$
Pot Water/RedP= 750$
Pot Water/SulfurD= 750$
Pot S-Acid/P-Acid = 750$
Sulfur Trioxide= 2500$

Chef Items
Water Jug - Empty= 750$
You can fill the water jug up by clicking "use" while looking at the water in lake.

Doctor Items
Chemical Glasses (5)= 8000$

Schematic Items
Note: These items require schematics to create
Aluminium: To get this item you will need: "Metals: Indentifying Aluminium" schematic. (Cost: 2500$)
You use 1 Scrap metal to create 2 Aluminium boxes, with 2500g in each. So 1 Scrap = 5000g
Dismantle Flare: You buy 5 flares from the gun dealer, and with this schematic (Cost 2500$) You create Some Red prosperous boxes

Creating Acids - RedP
Ok, here comes actual cooking. First of all, you wanna place your stove down.
Then you want to position your Pot Water/RedP like this:
Then position a full water jug like this:
Press Shift and it will open and the water will empty into the pot, only use 4L. Press shift again to close it.
Heat the pot to around 130C. And keep it above 100C and below 150C.
Add 1000g of Red Phosphorus.
After adding the RedP, Keep the temperature between 100C and 150C.
Get a chemical Glass ready for taking the finished acid.
After keeping the temperature between 100C and 150C for 60 seconds, The pot will look like this:
Grab the chemical glass, and move it into the acid. It will collect the Acid and look like this:
You can put this aside and reclaim your pot.

Creating Acids - Sulfur

Place your Sulfur pot on the stove.
Add 8 litres of water, and heat the pot to 430C.
Add 4 Sulfur and the smoke will turn yellow, and you will start to cough.
Keep the temperature between 400C and 500C for thirty seconds, and the acid will be ready.
Collect the Acid like before.
Creating Acids - Intermediate Acid

Place the S-Acid/P-Acid pot on the stove.
Add 5L of Sulfur Acid into the pot.
Add 5L of Phosphoric Acid into the pot.
Raise the temperature to about 120C, and keep it between 100C and 200C for sixty seconds.
Collect the Acid after Sixty Seconds.
Great! Now that we have created our Intermediate Acid its time to cook some meth!

Cooking Meth

Stage 1:

Place down the Chemical Tank
Place down some aluminium boxes and add the amount said in /chemical.
Place down Cyfluthrin
Add amount of Cyfluthrin said in /chemical.
Press "Start" on the chemical tank. You will notice the pressure rising, Click "Open" to let some pressure out. Keep the pressure between 50P and 100P, wait until the Progress bar gets to 100 while watching the Pressure.
Stage 2:

The screen on the Chem Tank will change, telling you to add Methlyamine. But First, make sure you click "Open" to put the pressure at about 30P.
Once the Pressure is at about 30P, add the amount of Methylamine that is said in /chemical.
Click start and keep the pressure between 25P and 50P until the progress reaches 100 and we enter stage 3.

Stage 3:

You will again notice a new screen, like before click "Open" to relieve some pressure in the tank. Put the pressure to about 12P.
Add the amount of Intermediate acid said in /chemical.
Wait until the progress reaches 100 and then something will pop out of the chem tank..
Our beautiful Meth is made!

Next all you gotta do is sell your meth to our friend Tyrone.
I made 28k from this batch of meth, pretty good cash.

So that concludes my guide to making and selling meth!
I hope this guide helps!
Thanks for reading!
Just want to note to anyone reading this that the amounts in /chemical are a recipe for around 70% purity of meth. You will need to add a bit more of everything. You can then get up to 90% purity, but don't go too high or it will start dropping. It is better to experiment around with 90% requirements when the initial recipe requirement is low (below 10k aluminium) and just best not to cook in general while it is over this amount.
How much time took you make all that man?
It is wise to keep the redphosporous between 100 degrees celcius and 150.
(Aug 18, 2015, 12:42 PM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ]It is wise to keep the redphosporous between 100 degrees celcius and 150.
Ah thank you! Edited.
(Aug 18, 2015, 11:37 AM)phoxpowered link Wrote: [ -> ]How much time took you make all that man?
To cook the meth, about 30 minutes.
To write the guide, a few hours. (Taking screenshots, not getting caught/raided by police, uploading every image, making them into spoilers, and getting all the right information)
(Aug 18, 2015, 01:07 PM)Kierondeeuk link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=phoxpowered link=topic=1020.msg10746#msg10746 date=1439890653]
[/quote]

If you do it properly you can get it done well under 10 minutes.

I highly advise to take it easy on the first couple of runs so you do not screw anything up, but at a certain point, you can start multi-tasking. Making it easy to get 300k in an hour.

#youknowiamapromethchef
(Aug 18, 2015, 01:24 PM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Kierondeeuk link=topic=1020.msg10762#msg10762 date=1439896079]
[quote author=phoxpowered link=topic=1020.msg10746#msg10746 date=1439890653]
[/quote]

If you do it properly you can get it done well under 10 minutes.

I highly advise to take it easy on the first couple of runs so you do not screw anything up, but at a certain point, you can start multi-tasking. Making it easy to get 300k in an hour.

#youknowiamapromethchef
[/quote]
Too pro for me man. In all seriousness It usually takes me 15 minutes, but taking screenshots while cooking ain't easy. Considering I was also In a terrible cooking place.
But nice guide man.

I was actuely teaching people ingame on how to cook for 10k a person haha.
Nice guide! I am sure this will help many people Smile
(Aug 18, 2015, 01:56 PM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ]But nice guide man.

I was actuely teaching people ingame on how to cook for 10k a person haha.
Sorry to ruin your business >Big Grin

(Aug 18, 2015, 02:07 PM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice guide! I am sure this will help many people Smile
Thanks!
Thanks to everyone aspecially to Kierondeeuk and Doodleh <3
Thanks for wasting time for that guide!
thanks man!

time to cook
This looks very complicated  :-\
(Sep 13, 2015, 08:49 AM)Zeyon link Wrote: [ -> ]This looks very complicated  :-\

It's more complicated in writing than it actually is. If you want then I could possibly even teach you.
Pages: 1 2