Limelight Forums

Full Version: Jacks unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Jack The Ripper

Ban ID:  What is your Ban ID? 224

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban? Raptor

Server:  Which server did it happen on? Evocicity_v33xx

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? Fail learn how to RP before you come again.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? Why do I think should the ban was not called for a week a Fail RP hmm.. well it want like I was drive my police car and the admin was driving his car and we crashed so as a police officer which they would do if they crashed so no Fail RP yet so I was RP as a angry police officer a other officer come to the me in need then a hit my car with the ASP baton no Fail RP then I run after the car with my baton no fail RP yet and then I follow the car then I wanted to pull over the car for danger to other road user and then we went to the  city he went into a private clinic and he we went in to a gun fight when I won the gun he bought me to a roof and said this is word for word " I have been a littlie nice and he said Shut up and i'l tell you the reason why your are up he FAIL RP 4 time and then he banned me" I find it a little fun when I killed for a RP I got banned hmm..That's same a little fun. So that's why I should be Unbanned and yeah I no how to RP mate that's why a lot of people like me on that server.

Regard's C A Ashton (Jack The Ripper) 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
You're a police officer who was driving on the wrong side of the road who also drifted into me causing us to crash, now I know that we crashed into each other but that was morely because I was driving an RV which is a pretty big Vehicle.

You came out of the car I understand you are angry but that does not give you a reason to

A ) Arrest me, which you tried doing at first.
B ) Threaten me with a ASP baton
C ) Threaten me with a gun pointed at my had
D ) Hit me with your ASP batron as I was driving away.

All of the things I just mentioned are the things you did. When I drove off you followed me and try to stop me again but the second time you had no reason, if I recall correctly you said "There is no other officer to help you now" as you got out your batron and came to me.

You also were screaming while hitting your own car with the batron, if that is not FailRP then I don't know what is.
Jack i dont like you when i was Swat i saw you often doing shit and non RP stuff your was like me when i was in fearless
and you need to change it you dont know to RP. and when your an police officer your doing more bullshit. Raptor is right you dont know how to RP and deserve that bann

Not Involved. Warned ~Galactica
You have 24 hours to reply if not replied within that time it will be denied.
Will I ant being funny but if I was breaking (FAIL RP) to be honest  you should of talked to me about and you missed a bit I got in a gun fight with you hmm.... so I ant being a dick or anything you should of given me a warn if I broke it in the fist I had no means of knowing I broke it if I was not told and a (7 DAY) is uncalled for a 24 hour or even a 48 hour banned that's fair when I was unaware of breaking them to you. But its funny when I killed you said I broke this,

"A ) Arrest me, which you tried doing at first.
B ) Threaten me with a ASP baton
C ) Threaten me with a gun pointed at my had
D ) Hit me with your ASP batron as I was driving away."

So its funny how I was not aware of breaking them and i never even hit you once because the other Officer was the and have you ever herd of a game called CityRP ?? hmm... what i was doing was Role Playing mate I'm aware of the rules and I no how to RP being so I'm a Head-Admin on a Server hm.. which is bigger then this server so I must know how to Role-Play.

Regards Callum

I did warn you about the rules you broke at the very end and you're response was "I can do whatever I want to do" something in that matter.

The reason why I didn't warn you before is because some times you RP things out, if you take every situation into an full admin situation then you'll end up banning half of the server.

Closing statement :
You have fail RP'ed by doing the things the following things

For something that doesn't deserve any of that, for you crashing into my car as you were drifting in your police car. Which you tried to blame on me and did the things mentioned above.

Denied.
I never even said that mate your just making this up as we go mate just because your admin you think you have he power to make up your own story's to help you ban people for no reason  that's all I have to say!