Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request on Haazey and Ranger. FearRP got it on Video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Haazey and Ranger

SteamID: Haazey - STEAM_0:0:53009291 // Ranger - STEAM_0:0:49875694

Server: V2D at 17.10 / 17.15 (Portugal Time. I guess its GMT or GMT+1)

Summary: So this is really simple, i was in cop job, i saw Haazey lockpicking ambulance, i came to him, handcuff him, get warrant, president granted me warrant, then the guy run away, someone in ambulance didnt let me pass, but whatever i only had time to turn on the Fraps (yes i have to, else this guy will always run away and never get caught without video proves). So after i turn on fraps, and Haazey run cuffed and under FearRP , he just entered that RV Van as you can see, then i keep chasing for some seconds as you can also see, i clearly spam my mic saying STOP STOP STOP with my glock pointed to the RV van driver (Ranger)  and he just run away. i disconnect and came here do this ban request. Its not first time Haazey run while cuffed under FearRP.

And im sure if i didnt walk away he would CDM me...

Evidence: https://youtu.be/4uAmzLuQdEk <-- Watch in HD
You were distracted so i ran. My friend then saw and picked me up. We both typed in steam to each other "Did he have a gun" because neither of us saw. Because he was in third person he didn't see you. You also forgot to put the part where you shot a warning shot at us.

- Adding note. I was never under FearRP
So you didn't include the part where you shot in the air as a warning? So that means FearRP is off. Because of this we were scared for our lives, meaning that would want to get out of that situation as soon as we could.
Also when I was turning the RV around, I went into third person to make sure I wasnt running anyone over. Then when I started to drive down the tunnel, I was looking the other way so I didnt see you or the gun. You only shouted 'Stop!' Nothing like 'Stop! I have a gun!'
(Aug 14, 2015, 08:52 PM)Ranger link Wrote:So you didn't include the part where you shot in the air as a warning? So that means FearRP is off. Because of this we were scared for our lives, meaning that would want to get out of that situation as soon as we could.

Dont you dare to LIE IN THE TRIBUNAL! I did not shoot a single shot and its clearly in the video!
(Aug 14, 2015, 08:44 PM)Haazey link Wrote:You were distracted so i ran. My friend then saw and picked me up. We both typed in steam to each other "Did he have a gun" because neither of us saw. Because he was in third person he didn't see you. You also forgot to put the part where you shot a warning shot at us.

- Adding note. I was never under FearRP

Since you are cuffed, you are under FearRP.
(Aug 14, 2015, 08:54 PM)Ranger link Wrote:Also when I was turning the RV around, I went into third person to make sure I wasnt running anyone over. Then when I started to drive down the tunnel, I was looking the other way so I didnt see you or the gun. You only shouted 'Stop!' Nothing like 'Stop! I have a gun!'

You are clearly looking at me. Dont come with excuses. I wont even get mad by answering to you. Let admins decide with the clearly evidence i provided.
in the video it clearly shows that i managed to escape ( As you ran after me) Sadly you didn't record you shooting, then chasing after me with an arrest batton
You shot before you started recording! I heard a shot being fired and you were the only one around who looked like they had a gun. For that reason I drove away. That means FearRP has gone.
(Aug 14, 2015, 09:52 PM)Haazey link Wrote:in the video it clearly shows that i managed to escape ( As you ran after me) Sadly you didn't record you shooting, then chasing after me with an arrest batton

Beleive me. All i want is to admins know the truth and get you rid of here. You keep lying and lying. In every situation, they can check the logs and check the damage logs. I really hope they found that you lie and be several punished. I will also no argue more with you. Only if admin needs to.
(Aug 14, 2015, 09:53 PM)Ranger link Wrote:You shot before you started recording! I heard a shot being fired and you were the only one around who looked like they had a gun. For that reason I drove away. That means FearRP has gone.

Admins will also check when i ask for the arrest warrant and check how long it pass. Next time lie a bit better mate Wink
Well I didnt lie. Also even if it was you that didnt shot (even though it probably was), I didnt see you in my RV because I was in third person looking the other way!
Player report on user: Ranger STEAM_0:0:49875694 approved for breaking FearRP.