Limelight Forums

Full Version: Admin Abuse Raptor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Name:[Yagmi]

[b]Time/Date:[Thursday 08/13/2015]

[b]Steam ID:[I dont know how to get that i forgot the link]

[b]Name of Administrator:[Raptor]

[b]Evidence:[Check the logs]

Raptor was Police and i was rebel i was wanted for reckless driving but i got TPd to an admin situation because of my kamera after that i got TPed back Raptor and his police friends waited for me. when i quickly got in my car i drove off and raptor got out of his car i hitted him with my car he was injured on the ground his other friends pointed weapons at me so i needed to get out. they handcuffed me everything is fine for now. Raptor healed his self and wasnt on the ground anymore there was no Paramedic he Healed his self in an RP situation. and i readed the template its abuse if healing in raid i dont know if healing in RP situation is abuse too
Well I would just like to point out that firstly this was not a raid. So that rule doesn't make sense in this situation.

Secondly if you hit him with your car when he had a gun at you telling you to stop, then that is CDM. I am unsure as to why your access wasn't taken. I am guessing Raptor decided to roleplay it out instead of just punishing you. If anything you should be thankful to be honest.
The reason I healed myself is because I accidentally pressed E while I was driving which lead to me falling out of my car and getting it hit by it. This isn't the first time it happened people have sent @ calls regarding them accidentally jumping out of the car and getting hit by it and we woke them up as well.

We also did role-play it out, it wasn't just a command that woke me up. My friend came close to my and performed CPR to me.
Just though I would help as he couldn't get it: STEAM_0:0:50065871
Raptor that isn't Fair other people can't RP their backup only admin/mod etc. thats a bit not fair even when you RPed it you should wait for Paramedic

And thanks for that guy who got the steam ID but i think we dont need that
Other people can't also fly, can't use a whole lot different commands.

I think this enhances role-play just like how we admins are allowed to change and mod our cars to enhance role-play.
Closed, no abuse noted.

As Raptor said himself:

We often receive @ calls regarding players who've accidentally jumped out of a moving car and we've "woken up" multiple players. I often also wake up players who are accidentally CDMed infront of me if I see that it was a pure accident.