Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request - Epicworlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [FL:RP] [L²:RP] Epicworlds

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42221590

Server: v33x

Summary: I was driving around the town with The Rock, then Epicworlds randomly asked us to pull over (he was rping a cop), we stopped the van, and came out, and that's when Epicworld tazed me for no reason and I started recording.

I was randomly accused of robbing his police car (when we were only driving on The Rock van and never touched any police car), assault and pursuit, and then arrested. To make matters worse, user disconnected right after randomly arresting me.

This happened around 04:50 AM (GMT +1) and any admin can confirm from the logs and my inventory I don't even own a lockpick, nor lockpicked any car, leave alone stole it. Plus I don't own any weapons, I couldn't assault anyone, unless I used my bare hands, and an admin can also confirm I didn't damage anyone.

My character in the screens is David Hayter, Epicworlds is Donald Glunk

Evidence:

Screen01: https://i.imgur.com/D0OjFQ9.jpg
Screen02: https://i.imgur.com/oETsEzf.jpg

Video01: (Being Processed)
https://vimeo.com/136273064
Involved - Suspect
As far as I remember, (admins can check logs) Someone stole from a police car, it went over radio, you matched description. I arrested you. There were other officers there before that happened. I did not commence the stop.
(Aug 16, 2015, 03:15 AM)Epicworlds link Wrote: [ -> ]Involved - Suspect
As far as I remember, (admins can check logs) Someone stole from a police car, it went over radio, you matched description. I arrested you. There were other officers there before that happened. I did not commence the stop.

You arrested me based on a description, that's kinda half the server considering what I was wearing. Plus you searched me and found nothing, which proves my innocence further.

I didn't had a single lockpick in my inventory at this point in the game, I only got my first lockpick hours later after this incident from a corpse, means I could never have robbed any police vehicle.

Plus you tazed me for no reason when I got out of the van peacefully.
This seems very random too me. You have no proof these were in fact the guys that stole the police car and you even searched them and found nothing on them. The description of a player model is not enough to go on. There needs to be more due to the fact that there are many people that look similar.
Ok, well, it was an accidental random arrest. Things happen. I thought he was one person, he wasn't. IRL, people get wrongfully arrested, sorry. I did not mean to do it. I guess I can get a blacklist or ban if that is what you hunger for.
(Aug 17, 2015, 12:57 AM)Epicworlds link Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, well, it was an accidental random arrest. Things happen. I thought he was one person, he wasn't. IRL, people get wrongfully arrested, sorry. I did not mean to do it. I guess I can get a blacklist or ban if that is what you hunger for.

I have no need to get anyone banned nor blacklisted, specially if they accept their mistake and apologize, but I still had to report the situation at hand, since it wasn't fair on my side.

I had just recently joined the server, and was the second time I got randomly arrested.
(Aug 17, 2015, 01:07 AM)Kobi Blade link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Epicworlds link=topic=984.msg10286#msg10286 date=1439765846]
Ok, well, it was an accidental random arrest. Things happen. I thought he was one person, he wasn't. IRL, people get wrongfully arrested, sorry. I did not mean to do it. I guess I can get a blacklist or ban if that is what you hunger for.

I have no need to get anyone banned nor blacklisted, specially if they accept their mistake and apologize, but I still had to report the situation at hand, since it wasn't fair on my side.

I had just recently joined the server, and was the second time I got randomly arrested.
[/quote]

Right well luckily Epicworlds, Kobi Blade here is an understanding guy. So just take into account that you should always have good evidence and if anything give people the benefit of the doubt when they claim they didn't do it. Ask them where they were at a certain time, ask if you can see their property to confirm there is no stolen vehicles. Just allow for more roleplay! I will conclude this as denied as Kobi has stated he would just prefer you learn from your mistake. I am guessing you have.
Right, Thank you for your understanding. I certainly have learned from my mistake.