Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Zoal for FearRP, CDM, NLR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zoal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58655457

Server: V33x
Summary: Zoal was spotted darting from place to place causing all sorts of problems last night around 11-1am Central time.  Most frequently he was breaking FearRP when police were trying to arrest him.  He disconnected once to avoid arrest.  Oftentimes he would simply run away when weapons were drawn, a few times he would pull out his own weapon and start shooting.  After dying he'd come right back and continue his mission.

I will provide a link to a video below of what I was able to capture.  This video is edited down to prevent it from getting too long.  It is a nearly three hour video, if needed I will provide it.

I'll describe what is going on in the video timeframe:

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/plA9sHTGxo8

00:06 - Player list showing Zoal as the only Rebel. Very easy to spot.
00:15 - In the background you can see three people running across the street towards the Firestation.  That is Rebel Leader Zoal, Citizen $G0ldEn B0Y$, and Police Sergeant Jared117b.  Worried about the station getting raided again, I went to check it out.
00:21 - The chase ends at the top of the incline.  Here you can see Zoal crouching as Jared117b is pointing a weapon at him, GoldenBoy watching.
00:27 - Jared117b lowers his weapon to pull out a pair of handcuffs, Zoal immediately backs up.
00:30 - Zoal pulls out a weapon and starts firing at Jared117b then runs down the street around the corner.
00:57 - Zoal runs around the corner and into the Office Garage, stealing the VW Golf that GoldenBoy owns.
01:07 - He rounds the corner to flee the city while Jared117b attempts to stop him, weapon in hand.  Without even slowing down he CDMs Jared117b and turns the corner.
01:13 - Jared117b was revived, the CDM did not kill him.
01:22 - The chase was resumed and Zoal was killed.  As soon as he respawned he proceeded down the tunnel and stood across the street watching what was going on before moving on.  Due to the location, this is a breach of NLR.
02:32 - Zoal charges into the firestation, in pursuit by $G0ldEn B0Y$, weapon in hand shouting 'Get on the floor! You are breaking FearRP!'  Instead, he moves around, backs up and the two end up darting in and out of the downtown streets for some time.
03:13 - Zoal is spotted with the surveillance camera breaking into the firestation.  Now this itself isn't a broken rule, it just shows how he snuck into the station in order to steal and eventually break an Ambulance.
04:13 - Zoal spawned in a washer, prop-pushing the Ambulance into the bay door, destroying the vehicle.  He jumps in trying to drive it off, but it doesn't go anywhere as it is disabled.
04:39 - Jared117b arrives at the scene, you can also see the washer Zoal spawned behind the Ambulance.
04:47 - Zoal asked why the Ambulance isn't working, at which point Jared117b asks him to get out.  He refuses, saying that it is comfy.  He is asked over and over at gunpoint to get out.
05:33 - BlackDog teleports him from the vehicle in order to Blacklist him for prop-pushing.

This is just what I've captured.  From what I heard this was a small string of things that he did that night.  It seems obvious that he had no intentions of roleplaying or even playing by the rules.  As such, I believe that he should be held accountable for it.

Thanks.
Approved.