Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shortening sentence - [L²:RP] Mike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Mike

Ban ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

Banned by: [F²] Safira

Server: x33

Ban Reason: FearRP.

Why should you be unbanned?: In my opinion, this was my mistake of running from the police officer. I didn't realise this was FearRP as well. I didn't realise the punishment for it would be that harsh. In my opinion I don't want to remove the ban but more of shorting own the sentencing, I feel that the ban was reasonable and justified, but I feel the ban length is a bit too long. Comparing FearRP to lying, I can assure you that lying to an admin would be a lot more worse than FearRP. I want to apologise to that player that I broke FearRP as well. I will not do this again.

Evidence: N/A
With 28 hours, you should know that you don't run away from a person holding you at gunpoint.
Unless you have any evidence to prove your innocence, the ban will stay as it is.

Pending: User has 24 hours.
I understand that I have 28 hours, I shouldn't be breaking the rules, but I still stand by the point is that I think the punishment I reicieved is still a bit too harsh, 5 day ban for breaking just one rule? As well as that, if I had broken multiple rules I would have never made a shortening sentence thread in the first place.

I do not have any evidence to prove anything, as this was my wrong doing and I do agree with the ban but not the length of the sentence.

EDIT: Also when I watched the video myself, I started running before the gun was pointed at me, also he swtiched to the taser as well, again couldn't reach me with a taser.
It's been more than 24hrs.
Denied.