Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: IC: Wood Jones. OOC: Mr. Oblichicken

Ban ID: 219

Banned by: Safira

Server: I don't remember, the ban request was in circulation for about a week.

Ban Reason: FearRP, DC to Avoid Arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: Because the ban was unfair. Safira said I didn't say in OOC that I had to go, when she never even asked me if I did say that, and for the record, I said it around 3 times before I disconnected, just because his pictures don't show it doesn't mean I didn't do it. I got out of the car and followed his orders, then they started tazing me non-stop, at this time there were no admins on and everyone was kinda just doing what they wanted. A lot of the Police there FailRP'ed, but that wasn't shown. Like I said in the Ban Request, I was trying to let them arrest me, but they just kept tazing me and it didn't seem like they were going to arrest me for a while. At this point I really had to go and couldn't be bothered to wait. Safira said and I quote "and allow them to arrest you and then be auto-kicked for AFK." yet not all of us can leave our computers on while we're going out. I don't leave my PC on when I don't need to because it wastes power, so, I dc'ed, while warning people I'm "RP'ing" with.

Where is the evidence that I broke FearRP? He supplied two images, one showing me getting tazed and cuffed and another showing me DC'ing, and since I've explained why I couldn't just stay on the server and let them arrest me, I really don't see why I was banned. I always thought that you had to provide evidence and not go on what someone says? There is no evidence suggesting I broke FearRP, so why is it on my ban?

Evidence: None
1. Why did you not mention that you said it in OOC in the Player Report? This would have initially helped your case significantly.

Quote: I said it around 3 times before I disconnected

From the evidence shown to me by the logs, you say it once, 3 seconds before disconnecting. This gives the other players no chance of responding.

Quote: tazing me non-stop

You were tased only twice with an interval of 30 seconds. Whilst the second one appears to be random, I wouldn't say that two tases which were not consecutively after each other is "non stop".

I find it extremely unlikely that there was something so sudden and urgent that you had to log off that quickly. You mention that you have to leave two minutes after the start of the arrest, when a forewarning at the start would have been more likely.

With all this in mind, I can accept that the evidence is insufficient to approve a case of FearRP, and your ban will be shortened.

Evidence