Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Matthew Unban Request | Falsely Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Matthew

Ban ID: 220

Banned by: [L²] Raptor

Server: v2D

Ban Reason: Continuing to argue with an admin after warned. Trying to find loopholes. (1.5/1.12)

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel that The reason i feel that i was falsely banned was because someone hit me with their car, I then told them to get out of the car and drop $500 when holding a baseball bat out and wearing a suit the man wouldn't get out the vehicle and i started hitting his car i wanted the $500 for the medical reasons/health he refused so i killed him after he got back into the vehicle the admin then took me onto a roof and said "FailRP" even though that guy hit me and that i did nothing wrong. I was just claiming money for the damage he did. And in the rules it does not state that i can not wear a suit and mug someone. Does it now. Secondly the fact that it was roleplay as i asked for $500 in medical bills which is roleplay. So technically i did not break any rules he's just being ignorant as he is taking the other persons side without sufficient evidence. I'd also like to state that in the rules it does not state that i cannot wear a suit and mug someone. Even though i had a clear reason to i went from 100% HP down to 24% if you don't believe check the logs.

EDIT: Also the fact raptor that you had the audacity to say that im looking for loopholes when i asked you and i quote "To admins: Can i ask what rule says i can't mug someone with a suit?
To admins: Not arguing just wondering"

Then i got my ban? so i get banned for wearing a suit in roleplay. Get hit by a car ask for money ($500) kill the guy because he wont give me it and then get banned? That seems unfair. thank you for wasting my time Raptor its obvious that you have something against me.

Another EDIT: He said after being warned? Well he did not warn me once he just said i broke multiple rules and i asked what rules were they and he didn't tell me.
I already told you that you were not allowed to do that, you were a criminal with a suit mugging people in the main street because someone accidently backed in to you and you killed him for that reason as well which I told you that it was not valid.

When I was done talking to you you kept on arguing I told you how you could have been blacklisted for your actions and I decieded to give you a second chance which you kept on arguing and trying to find a loopwhole.
You have 24 hours to reply if not replied within that time it will be denied.
Denied.