Limelight Forums

Full Version: Really Annoying Point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna talk about admins. If your in troube use @ and be informativ.

Okey, im playing 3 days on the server now and no admin ever responded to me they not even saying what they sometimes say in OOC be informativ using @ but they didnt answer to me not with yes or no when i asked something no answers and that for the hole 3 days. I know admin have alot to do but they should answer sometimes thats really anyonning me Tell me how i should use @ i only know dont write things like "Admin plz come" or "Admin help" but i wrote other stuff not like that......
How to use the @ command:

1st - Inform the admins of the situation
2nd - Inform the admins of where the situation is occurring
3rd - Inform the admins of possible suspects involved in situation
4th - Give an idea of the depth of the situation. Is it an emergency such as someone MDM'ing? Or is it just a case of you complaining about how you think you were random raided.

The depth of your situation will be the deciding factor of how admins choose to deal with your situation in comparison to others. If your case isn't something which is worth anyone's time, then no one will respond. It is truly as simple as that. I'm not sure what exactly you'd be reporting, but if you believe you are being ignored by the admins, then please use the Ban Request forum.

Also... An example of three incidents....

Quote:
*Kim is farming contraband in her household, and all though she has heard noises of people walking around she pays no attention.*
*~Print~*
*Kim goes to grab the money from her contraband, but before she can reach her contra-room, three cops bust through the door and begin to arrest her.*
"Random raid!!!" "Random arrest!" she shouts, and threatens the officers with making a report to the admins.
She ends up making a report as quoted, "@ omg the cops are random raiding my house and destroying my contraband, help admin!"

The fact of the matter is that this is not a case worth the admin's time. They do not need to respond to most "random raid" calls because for the most part, it's just a case of the suspect trying to punish people for their loss. Now onto Incident no.2

Quote:*Players from an unspecified community running the same gamemode as us, come onto the server, and through a friend get firearms.*
* These players set their names to something stupid like, "LEL TEMAR" and begin killing everyone they see on the streets while shouting random things in chat like, "This gamemode isn't yours!" "Die rebel scum!" "Fuck your Hobo Revolution!" and just making a mess of things.*
One of the players realizes that they are in dire need of an admin, the quickly make an @ call and post the following...
"@ We need an admin on Main Street, several people are MDM'ing everyone with AK-101s!" and then follow up with a message detailing the names/SteamIDs of the offenders.

With this case, the admins are given clear evidence of what is going on, the names of the offenders, the actions the offenders are taking, and a detailed position of where the incident is occurring. Without this information, admins will usually fly over your report because it is not an Emergency and can be handled afterwards.
Be as informative as possible

come in at around 2-10 a minute as each @ call an take between 1-60 minutes non emergency can take a back seat

Emergency call:

- FearRP
- propabuse

Anything that i need to see with my own eyes to prove.

Non emergency:

- sonething I check logs for
Oh also thats very informativing didnt know that they always only say be informativ using @ i just wanted to know why oki thanks guys for helping because other people wondering the same you should make an topic for that so everyone knows