Limelight Forums

Full Version: [HOW TO]: get rid of the intro music!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so you hate that really loud intro music? well look no futher

1. make a batch/bat file

2. paste this code inside: %SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe /k taskkill /F /IM awesomium_process.exe /T

3.run this bat file before entering the server and the music shouldn't play

but Onyx how do i make a batch file.......?!?:

well for the people who have been living under a rock for several years here's how,

1. create a new text document by right clicking on you desktop go to New then click new text document

2. then rename the whole file putsomethinghere.bat it must have .bat  not .txt

3.then right click it after renaming it and paste the code above into and save then follow step 3 above

!! and if your still stuck or too lazy to follow my step i will attach the bat file to this thread

--if you still hear the music just close the bat file and reopen and it should be gone for sure--

Your Welcome Smile
Nice idea, though people don't need to use a bat file to do this.

You can simply alt tab out while joining the server and mute the awesomium_process.exe in their sound manager and never have to worry about it at all.
or..

you know..

/music
(Aug 13, 2015, 12:38 PM)Flame link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice idea, though people don't need to use a bat file to do this.

You can simply alt tab out while joining the server and mute the awesomium_process.exe in their sound manager and never have to worry about it at all.

yea but some people dont get the awesomium_process.exe in the volume mixer
Yeah if /music would work then, that'doesn't be great.