Limelight Forums

Full Version: Banned for prop spamming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Goku and my RP name is Son Goku

Ban ID: Where can I find my ban ID?

Banned by: [L²] Raptor

Server: v33x server

Ban Reason: Prop spamming

Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't mean to do it and I'm very new to Garry's Mod CityRP.

Evidence: I don't have any  :'(

Hello, I was banned permanently for prop spamming so it lagged the whole server and made like 10 people disconnect because of lag. I didn't do it intentionally.

Thank you for reading and I am very sorry for what I did    :'(
How does one spawn multiple props under a second on accident? Does your mouse finger spazz out or something? Please elaborate on what happened
(Aug 13, 2015, 01:41 AM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]How does one spawn multiple props under a second on accident? Does your mouse finger spazz out or something? Please elaborate on what happened

I was lagging so I spam-clicked the button until something happened, but instead like 20 props appeared simultaneously.  I'm sorry for that and the next time the prop doesn't pop up I will wait until it does!
You spawned props that would fall and break which creates even more lag. So that was just so happens to be an accident as well?
(Aug 13, 2015, 11:22 PM)Raptor link Wrote: [ -> ]You spawned props that would fall and break which creates even more lag. So that was just so happens to be an accident as well?
Yes.
So can I please get unbanned? Thank you.
We're going to give you a second chance how ever the ban is going to stay in record. Make sure nothing like this accident ever happens again.

Approved.