Limelight Forums

Full Version: player report [L²:RP] Darthvirus™"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™"

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Server: 33x

Summary: extreme advert about jews. reference  to nazism

Evidence : https://gyazo.com/959c27bc670ce1e097c6d9ed78dd403a
We can clearly see him writing in the OOC "time to gas" and after a while he did not even respond in OOC on what he said and tried to avoid the situation.
I saw that as Nazism.
Nazism should not be aloud IC or OOC.
His excuse was it was "in game racism" and I have had enough of Darth as it is, you say one thing and he is like "Your Mum" I also saw him saying "gas le jews" and I feel that it had nothing to do with any IC racism.
Isn't Racism, Homophobia and Sexism allowed IC?
I'm not even gonna bother.
/advert = IC (In-Character)
// = OOC (Out-Of-Character)

I did not mean ANYTHING offensive at all, I rarely mean anything offensive to anyone.

Done.
Goodbye.
Wont be posting here anymore.
(Aug 13, 2015, 01:25 AM)Darthvirus link Wrote:I'm not even gonna bother.

I did not mean ANYTHING offensive at all, I rarely mean anything offensive to anyone.

Done.
Goodbye.

"Gas the jews"
Dont care IC or OOC that nazism
(Aug 13, 2015, 01:25 AM)Darthvirus link Wrote:I'm not even gonna bother.

Done.
Goodbye.

I believe I was here for the situation, but I'm not sure. Either way my statement is relevant. In my opinion, you've been meaning to be offensive to anyone that talks back to you. You take it over the edge. The first day the server was up, you literally called EVERYONE who said ANYTHING in /pradio a cunt, multiple times. You keep trying to be funny towards others by calling out players who've done nothing to insult you or really have done anything to you. You state in OOC chat that it is "time 4 gas," then you say in advert, "gas le jews."

Anything referring to nazism and, "gassing le jews," should not be allowed whatsoever, as it does in fact reference to the Holocaust.
Approved.