Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on [L²:RP]Bond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP]Bond

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64778183

Server: v33x

Summary:
I have 2 incidents but the first one is not really clear however I can provide that too.

I was at the car wreckage when Bond and his friend pulled over. I told him "I remember you, you were shooting me" and told him "Get the fuck out of the car" and pulled my gun then cameron said "Nope" and tried to run away. However Bond took out his gun and killed me.

Even though Bond said to Brynn that he equiped the gun when he saw my golf. However, that is not true since you can clearly see him OUTSIDE of the RV running WITHOUT a gun. Still, I pulled a gun FIRST and told him to get out. You can see him PULLING the gun even though I had my gun pointed at him.

Evidence:  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31dmzp
Can I ask how did I break FearRP here as I took my weapon right when I entered the RV, A.K.A before you take out your one?
(Aug 12, 2015, 01:50 PM)Bond link Wrote:Can I ask how did I break FearRP here as I took my weapon right when I entered the RV, A.K.A before you take out your one?

I PULL my gun at 0:19, you pull yours at 0:22. The "pulling" animation is clearly seen.
Approved.

Evidence provided by the video was found clear that you have broke FearRP.
If a player has a weapon on you, you must follow their demands and in no way get out your own gun and shoot him as you did.