Limelight Forums

Full Version: Never able to delete dupes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Elegance

In both the ADV dupe manager here on limelight, and the one on FL, I have never been able to delete dupes. Same with ingame duplicator manager. I can never delete dupes. I press on the dupe, and delete, but it doesn't delete it. I have no special symbols in the name of the dupe, so that can not be the thing that is making it not be deleted. Please help me as i have alot of shit dupes i do not want.
Same for me, I can't delete any adv dupes. I have alot of "upgrades" to my dupes and I don't want to have the old dupe left but I can't delete them.
You can remove them inside your garrysmod folder. You are looking for .txt files.
(Aug 18, 2015, 11:51 PM)Maniac link Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove them inside your garrysmod folder. You are looking for .txt files.

Them dupes are on the server, only with ADV DUP 2 you have them dupes locally.
(Aug 23, 2015, 10:37 PM)Kobi Blade link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Maniac link=topic=896.msg10945#msg10945 date=1439934704]
You can remove them inside your garrysmod folder. You are looking for .txt files.

Them dupes are on the server, only with ADV DUP 2 you have them dupes locally.
[/quote]

My bad, sorry.