Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban req for ben snipz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?ben snipz

Ban ID: What is you Ban ID? 186

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban?

Server: Which server did it happen on?

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban?
raptor

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?
Ok it wasn't doom forting the 2nd time beacuse i was building, then a man with a knife tryes to raid we have one faiding door with keypads down but the 2nd one had no keypads so to make it fair we nocliped the door. A cop then raids and with the door noclip we just left it like that thinking the cop would know but instead the cop calls the admin, the admin did'nt let me explain, did'nt make me have a sit just straight up banned me witch i dont think is accepable any admin in my mind should allways talk to you and let you say your side of the story. But he did'nt and just banned me because i mean hes allways right, so he banned me with no sit and i was gonna get rid of props because was gonna move buy the cop raided and i got banned. No sit etc so i think i should be unbanned.
Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. no
Your ban ID: 186
What you had was a doomfort you've looked a player between two set of doors whilst he tries ram it you shoot him which is a doomfort. Not allowed.

I even gave you a warning about your earlier dupe without any punishment I removed your dupe and told you not do it again, which you went ahead and created a somewhat same looking doomfort in another place.
not being rude but do u hv evidance of this "doom fortin
g" ?
I am trusted with my administrative powers what I see is evidence enough if you would like to provide evidence that you were not doomforting please do if not then I'll closing this thread. 
Denied.