Limelight Forums

Full Version: Admin Abuse - Safira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:Whathe12

Time/Date:8/12/15, 12 AM PST (California time)

Steam ID:Mine or Safira?

Name of Administrator:Safira

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=498427522

I was a BMD and so was Safira. I was serving the rebels some seeds and whatever they wanted. Now, at the time, I was aware that Safire was living with Auston and Jared in the woods because they had talked about it and she said she would. Now, I hadn't seen Safira spawn a car once nor drive one. anyways...

I was constantly selling orders and then I get a PM from Rebelz who wants something delivered. I respond and say yes but by then, Safire seems to have teleported to him. Safira is also a BMD and I assume that Rebelz had PM'd Safira as well the same thing. Only difference was that Safira could teleport around with her admin powers and travel instantly and I obviously could not.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=498427560

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=498427753

So then I PM the rebelz guy to try and confirm my assumption and the response I got from him was that she had sold him some stuff after she teleported to him.

Next she teleports to DanMan and then sells him some seeds.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=498427683

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=498427720

This all was cutting into my business and putting her at an advantage because she was the one able to instantly deliver (teleporting and Noclipping) supplies and whatnot to people who pm'd her asking to buy.
I received an @ call from Mr Rebelz asking if his base was a doomfort. When I got there he also asked for seeds, so it was kind of a 'two birds with one stone' situation.

v2d [08:51:38] [L²:RP] Mr Rebelz 59 (STEAM_0:0:84516774) said: you come check my base and see if its legitness please

I didn't respond right away, but shortly after MrRebelz added me on Steam and this reminded me. I TPd to him and I looked around the bottom floor of his base and saw nothing wrong (I was using my mic for this bit). This is when a transaction was then carried out, after the @. Before I left, he also wanted to know about the top floor, which I checked and told him to remove a doomfort aspect.

Unfortunately I was anxious to resume what I was doing, and in my haste I used my power to go straight to Danman rather than go back and drive there.
It's not an important detail, but I had spawned my car, and closely after I stated a price over PM with Danman; I had the intention of driving, however as I stated previously, I went to him rather than back to my previous location to get my car.

v2d [09:02:44] [L²] Safira (STEAM_0:0:71022534) used command: inventory Trabbi [trabant] use 1
[09:03:33] [L²] Safira (STEAM_0:0:71022534) said: /r Okay, I'll do it all for $8k

I can see where you are coming from and understand how me teleporting to Danman in the second round put you at a disadvantage, but it was a sudden decision and I had the intention of driving there in the beginning.
Whathe, you were making it sound like we were doing business at the time. I had bought 20 seeds from you only because Safira was busy and I needed them as soon as possible. After you sold me those 20 we went our separate ways. I had no intention of buying anything else off of you as Safira and I had come to an agreement for a price. When Safira sold me the seeds I fail to see how she was "cutting into my [your] business".
Ehh it seemed like you were doing this pretty often though. You even did it to me when I was a different job and I asked if I could buy some lock picks and you just no clipped to me and sold me them and then noclipped back to whenever. Sure you were the only BMD at the time and there was no competition when I bought from you but it still seems like you were teleporting and no clipping quite often to make deals.

https://youtu.be/Xpi-1Dl1gpU
I don't really have evidence like screenshots ect as by time i have seen this they have gone to far up my console for me to see however, Safira did come to my base to check if it was a Doomfort (which we talked over the mic about as she showed me the walkway up-stair which was in fact not allowed) Before however she did sell me the seeds as a BMD as i asked her IC to trade the seed before we talked about my base.

DanMac's comment is also true as i came to you multi times whilst you was BMD and you was just stood AFK.
I didn't drive right up to the lake because the road is awful, and I have a Trabant.
Rather than have the hassle, I parked further away.

I was the only BMD and I got to you ~10 seconds faster than if I had sprinted, which was advantageous for you, too.
Not involved, warned.
The point is Safira was using her teleporting and Noclipping abilities as a BMD to sell stuff. This made her a much more attractive business than someone who is not able to teleport and Noclip and potentially taking away clients due to her ability to instantly deliver items.

It makes people think, would I rather buy from the BMD who can instantly teleport to me or would I rather buy from the BMD who has to drive/walk all the way to me? Obviously people would want to utilize the ability of the teleporting BMD.

and to note as well, there was a lot of teleporting back and forth between other players around that time as well but I didn't really see that as something for immediate concern but it sure seemed a bit fishy.
Myself and I'm sure Rebelz were not aware she would teleport to us. The reason I chose her to do buisness with is because I was ordering in bulk of 20 shipments. I would rather have the BMD that can bypass the manufacture cool down.
Removed.
(Sep 7, 2015, 07:17 PM)Gingerbreadmun link Wrote: [ -> ]Admin abuse on Safira approved.

User demoted and banned

- LimeCock Server Administrative Team

User banned and power trip ended.

- Barkles

Limelight Admin Team
Warned. - Enzyme
Abuse case read and closed.

The accused Administrator has been spoken to, and instructed on how to properly use teleportation commands.

Sincerely,
Preditor
Limelight Super Administration Team.